Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Mecha
yonny616
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread EhwGDvr

Quote :
About CONSTANTINE: Based on the wildly popular comic book series "Hellblazer" from DC Comics, seasoned demon hunter and master of the occult John Constantine (Matt Ryan) is armed with a ferocious knowledge of the dark arts and a wickedly naughty wit. He fights the good fight - or at least he did. With his soul already damned to hell, he's decided to abandon his campaign against evil until a series of events thrusts him back into the fray, and he'll do whatever it takes to protect the innocent. With the balance of good and evil on the line‎, Constantine will use his skills to travel the country, find the supernatural terrors that threaten our world and send them back where they belong. After that, who knows... maybe there's hope for him and his soul after all.

This a discussion thread for Constantine! Discuss news, episodes, and all that other stuff here. If you can't watch it on NBC, the NBC website (link below) and app also have the episode the day after they air.
http://www.nbc.com/constantine/episodes

This is DC's best show. Sad that the ratings don't find a haven't found their foothold. Hopefully since last nights episode got a 1.1 rating the series either grows or stays consistent at a 1.0-1.2. I really don't want this ending at 13 episodes.

Last edited by yonny616 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Batman and Superman should appear in the show to boost viewers.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:02 am

No! It'd prove DC haters are right when they say DC can't do anything without Batman or Superman. Also Constantine needs his own thing. Magical beings. Dr. Fate, Specter, Zatanna, Swamp Thing, Dead man.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:59 am

Should have taken place in the same universe as Arrow and The Flash then.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:37 pm

@Mecha I would have love that, but I hope CW don't get their hands on it because then there's going to be some dumbass love triangle between Constantine, Chas, and Zed.

Also have you even seen the show?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Not yet, but don't worry. I'll start watching the show eventually soon. It's just too bad it didn't turn out successful as NBC hoped.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:46 pm

NBC is one of the lowest rated channels. These dumbasses expected this show to be pulling 1.5 and more on Friday's on 10PM. Thankfully the show hasn't been cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Well not cancelled, but it still not looking good if it continues like this. But who knows? Maybe they'll put the show on a different channel.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:03 am

This last episode was good, even if it was filler. Also the kid who played Peter Parker in TASM is possessed by a demon. Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread 725796345

@Mecha Like what? The show has had a few bumps, but it's gotten some really good ratings for Friday nights. And no. No to a channel change. That'd be really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:11 am

I'm probably going to start watching the show tomorrow. I guess I didn't start watching it before because there's just too many shows to watch. Like Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, etc.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:15 am

@Mecha Well if you're going to watch it, watch it either when it airs or on NBC's website so they can get the views. Also you might want to start soon as the website already remove pilot episode and episode 2 is next to be removed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:27 am

Well, I'm going to buy it either way, so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 pm

@Mecha By then it might be cancelled. So you better watch it! Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread 21888

Also here's the promo for the next episode!

Last nights episode got a 0.9 which is good for Black Friday as a lot of shows did below that. Also #Constantine and #SaveConstantine was trending on twitter world wide.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Last episode of Constantine was great! Matt Ryan just embodies this character.

Next week looks to be one hell of an episode. Hopefully NBC renews the show or Warner Bros. sells it to another network. The 0.8 rating isn't good though. It better go up next week! Watch this show people!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:25 pm

This show keeps getting better and better. The only thing problem is the female lead of the series. She's just downright terrible in parts, sometimes she's good, but when's she's bad, she's bad.

Anyway can't wait for the next episode!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:27 pm

I heard the ratings is getting better now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:28 pm

@Mecha Constantine's ratings are never stable. One week they're down, the next they're up, then they're down again, then they're up again. It's funny actually.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:31 pm

yonny616 wrote:
This show keeps getting better and better. The only thing problem is the female lead of the series. She's just downright terrible in parts, sometimes she's good, but when's she's bad, she's bad.

At least women are being represented in the show. /s I been meaning to ask, is Zatanna in the show?
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:31 pm

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread Q4Mq4FX
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:40 pm

@Angelus I think they were planning on introducing her later this season, along with many others, but since they never got the full 22 episode order we'll probably have to wait till its second season.

Exactly, Jack. We need to start watching Constantine. To save it.

#SaveConstantine
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:44 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Angelus I think they were planning on introducing her later this season, along with many others, but since they never got the full 22 episode order we'll probably, if the show gets it, have to wait till its second season.

Exactly, Jack. We need to start watching Constantine. To save it.

#SaveConstantine

Hmm, that's a bit disappointing then. I don't really like the romance between the two, I prefer Zatanna having her eyes on Bruce, but she's definitely one of my favourites along with Deadman and The Question. I might check it out later.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 4:02 pm

@Angelus There isn't much romance in the show so I wouldn't expect Constantine and Zatanna to have a romance. Deadman was another one they were planning on doing if the show got a full season order. Anyway, I think they're introducing The Spectre by the end of the season since they already introduced Jim Corrigan on the show and hinted towards the Spectre.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 4:02 pm

The member 'yonny616' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread FaMWcW9
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 12:44 am

Constantine Has New Time Slot and Return Date!

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread H6Gez5L

Wooo! This show has been great. Hopefully it does better in this time slot.

#SaveConstantine
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Synopsis For Episode 9; "The Saints of Last Resorts: Part 2"

Quote :
JOHN PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE AS HE GETS EVEN CLOSER TO THE SOURCE OF THE RISING DARKNESS – CLAIRE VAN DER BOOM AND EFREN RAMIREZ GUEST STAR – In order to fend off a vicious attack, John (Matt Ryan) summons a demon into himself. Chas (Charles Halford), Zed (Angélica Celaya) and Anne Marie (guest star Claire van der Boom) race against time to save John before it’s too late.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=112726

Episode 9 looks to be even better than episode 8! Ahh so excited. Sad that there's only 5 episodes left though. Sad Y U DO DIS NBC?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread   Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'CONSTANTINE' Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next