Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
Angelus
Bluenose
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Arrow's "Oracle" Episode title changed to "Secret origin of felicity smoak"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=106218
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:12 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheSewer/news/?a=109539

:sadfroge:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:27 pm

@Mecha I love how this thread comes back once in a while.

Can a mod merge this thread with the DC TV thread? Cause my OCD has been bothering me over where to put the previews of the episodes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:29 pm

I don't think merging this thread with the DC TV thread is a good idea. It's going to come out very messy.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:32 pm

@Mecha This is my thread. I decide what happens. Also we don't need this thread consider all DCTV news goes to the DCTV thread anyway.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 Mine
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:05 pm

First look at Captain Boomerang

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 5tdnxt10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Yeah! Fucking ASHER!
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 SLAlf
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:49 pm

AHHHH YES!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Deathstroke Returning To ARROW In Episode 14!

Quote :
It's about time! MTV News have confirmed that Slade Wilson (Manu Bennett) is set to return to Arrow in episode fourteen next year. When we last saw Deathstroke, Oliver Queen had imprisoned him on Lian Yu (that's the island that the flashbacks took place on in the first two seasons), and he swore that he would escape and get his revenge. Could that be what happens here? Unfortunately, the site don't have any specific details, so for all we know it could just be a flashback or cameo. Fingers crossed Ra's al Ghul breaks him out, setting up a full on return for season four, eh?

Now that he no longer has the Mirakuru in his system, a battle between Deathstroke and The Arrow would play out a lot differentely (as we saw in the season two finale). Regardless, bringing him back for a major arc in season four - or even in the second half of season three - doesn't feel too soon because Bennett was always by far one of the best parts of Arrow. What do you think?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=111858

Aww yiss! Manu Bennet coming back as the best Deathstroke since Ron Perlman.

also here's Ra's!
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 10846267_762744277144175_6592319769766590036_n
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 10846445_762744670477469_5203111189344910119_n
Hmmm that last image looks familiar. Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Part two of the crossover was awesome. The crossover lived up to the hype! Also there's a Bart Allen reference in the episode.

Ra's! Looks like shit is about to pick up! dood!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:58 am

I didn't know the from Shark Attack 3 was the same guy from Arrow. Razz

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:18 am

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 Chandler-Bing-laughter-to-shock-reaction-at-meeting

My literal reaction to the ending of this episode. Like HOLY SHIT! Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 4240191902
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Ohhhh! I wonder who that is! January need to get here NAOW!

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:25 pm

So new DJ at verdant is?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:31 pm

@Canai Apparently, but right now he's just a love interest for Thea.

Anyway, in other news:
Quote :
"One of the things I was very straight with Colton [Haynes] about is I don’t think we serviced his character quite as much as we would have liked in the first half of [season 3]. I’ll say the stuff that he’s got in episodes 10, 11, and 12, it’s pretty dang gangbusters.There’s one scene in episode 11 between him and John Barrowman that I think is some of his finest work on the show."
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=1124

I guess next few episodes will be boss!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Yes! He's back, even if it is flashback.

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 Arrow-314-the-return

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:08 pm

DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:24 am

Time for Deathstroke to return! Hope to see this dude in a Suicide Squad soon.

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 B5MXlLJCYAAMrJE
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:38 pm

New Details On 'Black Canary', Return Of H.I.V.E., Suicide Squad, And More

Quote :
TV Line have published their annual "Winter TV Spoilers" column, and it contains some very interesting details about what's to come in the second half of Arrow's third season. Executive prodcer Marc Guggenheim tells the site that the three episodes which follow the death of Oliver Queen "are among the best we've ever done. They're incredibly compelling," and that it's his apparent demise which "makes it necessary" for Laurel to become the Black Canary. That's not all however, as it will also see characters who previously haven't had much interaction share the screen. "There's a lot of Thea and Felicity. [Felicity will] have some pretty big moments with Laurel as well." They also reveal that the H.I.V.E. storyline WILL be revisited this year, while "We're definitely going to bring back the Suicide Squad," says fellow EP Andrew Kreisberg confirms. Expect to see Sin in episode 12, Sara and Vertigo in 13, and of course Deathstroke in episode 14.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113155

Second half of season 3 is going to kick all sorts of ass!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Awwww yes! Gonna be so hype!

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 pm

ARROW Season 3, Episode 11 Description; "Midnight City" - 'Black Canary' And 'Brick' Debut

Quote :
SUIT UP — Arsenal (Colton Haynes) and Diggle (David Ramsey) confront Laurel (Katie Cassidy) about trying to step into her sister’s shoes and warn her to stop before she gets herself killed. However, when Brick (guest star Vinnie Jones) kidnaps the city’s Aldermen and threatens to kill them all unless the police evacuate The Glades, it’s all suits on deck. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) steps in to help Lance (Paul Blackthorne) and the police force fight Brick, showing Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) a new side of her boss. Malcom (John Barrowman) tells Thea (Willa Holland) that Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable) is after him and his family and they must leave town immediately. Nick Copus directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113345

So excited. The midseason finale was soooo good.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Diggle Will Be Taking Over As The ARROW In Oliver's Absence
Quote :
Though Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) apparently fell to his "death" in the Arrow midseason finale, I don't think anyone really believes he won't be returning at some point -- but until then, who steps up to the hero plate? Well, we've already heard that several other characters are going to be taking some of the limelight while Ollie's out of the picture, and EW reiterate that here, confirming that Black Canary (Katie Cassidy) in particular will be "stepping up in a huge way". “I’ve been waiting for this to happen,” Cassidy told the site at the Television Critics Association’s Heroes and Villains of Arrow and The Flash panel. “She goes from avenging her sister to honoring her sister to becoming her sister.” New heroes sharing the responsibility of protecting Star City is all well and good, but will there be someone to take over the actual mantle of the Arrow? As it turns out, yes! Before the panel kicked off, actor David Ramsey revealed that Ollie's bestie John Diggle will be "suiting up in the Arrow costume in Oliver’s absence". “Blarrow returns! Don’t call it a comeback,” he jokes. Arrow returns Wednesday, Jan. 21 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=113455

Diggle FTW!

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Brandon Routh On The ATOM's Superhero Suit
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 K580i1K

Quote :
Brandon Routh is no stranger to playing DC Comics superheroes. After playing Superman in Superman Returns, Routh has went from playing the mightiest to the tiniest, signing on to play Ray Palmer aka The ATOM on The CW's Arrow. While at the Winter TCA's Routh had a few details to share about his role as the ATOM with SHH. Here's a rundown of what was disclosed.

+Routh is currently reading the 1983 limited series, Sword of the Atom as preparation and inspiration for the role of Ray Palmer.

+Routh also divulged an interesting, mild-spoiler about Palmer's backstory on Arrow. "No, [Palmer being a corporate executive] is a totally a new thing to make him able to take over Queen Consolidated. That adds another cool go-getter aspect to him which I think is fun, which is where a lot of his passion and energy comes into the fact that he’s a self-made man in this way. He’s created this huge empire for himself. Now that he’s reached the pinnacle, what is he going to do? He had this tragedy in his life and now he’s going to give back. It’s a cool story."

+Routh said he's already tried on the Atom costume and that fans will definitely see it before the end of the season. "The best way to describe it is it’s an Iron Man/RoboCop-ish feel, but different from all those too. Like, something you haven’t seen, exoskeleton as you can see from the hologram, that’s pretty badass."

+The interview closes with Routh stating that he thinks Henry Cavill did a great job as Superman in Man of Steel and that he's rooting for WB to succeed in their film adaptations. "They’ve said this movie’s coming, this movie’s coming out, which I think is good. It gives them a bar to go and you have to make sure you reach the bar. So I think that’s cool and having a strong path is [important]. When it started out, everyone said, “Oh, superhero movies, they’re doing well. Okay, now they’re doing really well.” Now having a plan helps everyone feel more confident that they’re going towards something, just like the TV side is building bigger and bigger."

We also now know that Routh's Atom is also being looked at by The CW as a second spinoff from Arrow, following the incredible reception garnered by The Flash.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=113505

I can't wait for him to get his suit already! It's going to be so hype!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next