Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Run Battlefield 4?

Go down 
+6
Stoney
2Sugoi2Die
Bluenose
Mr Canai Spy
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Can You Run Battlefield 4? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Can You Run Battlefield 4? Empty
PostSubject: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Can You Run Battlefield 4? BTvVHM9CEAEoz9d

Need to upgrade my GPU, I can tell :/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Can You Run Battlefield 4? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Godd thing I'll be getting this for consoles. Can You Run Battlefield 4? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Good thing my PC can already run at higher settings than any consoles - Next-Gen or not Can You Run Battlefield 4? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Can You Run Battlefield 4? Vintag10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:33 pm

lol plebian pc gamers have to wonder and upgrade if their system can run a game at its best.

Plebs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Can You Run Battlefield 4? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
Can You Run Battlefield 4? Vintag10
Isn't there updated photo for that guy?

Looks like I need to upgrade my graphics card.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:01 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Good thing my PC can already run at higher settings than any consoles - Next-Gen or not Can You Run Battlefield 4? 725796345
God, you're such a dork. Can You Run Battlefield 4? 725796345 Ever since you got ya' PC.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:08 am

Stoney wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
God, you're such a dork. Can You Run Battlefield 4? 725796345 Ever since you got ya' PC.
Can You Run Battlefield 4? Naughty_memes_congrats_spider_man_Meme_base_5-s500x368-146615
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 am

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/

I well sorted with the minimum requirements, as for recommended, not so good. The only issue is my dedicated graphics. I only have 2GB and it wants 3GB. Also apparently my operating system isn't good enough? Balls to that.

Can You Run Battlefield 4? Requir10

Either way I should be able to run the game on medium/high at a stable 40FPS I reckon.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 am

You won't run that on High with 40FPS, lol Can You Run Battlefield 4? 725796345 

I find the recommended GPU's dedicated memory to be ridiculous. Most GPUs only have 2 GBs or lower, and even the higher ones only have 2GBs of DDR5 Dedicated ram. Yet, they want 3 fucking GBs :/
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:24 pm

30FPS then Razz I find that usually I out-perform what the system requirement lab says.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Steven's gpu should be good enough to run it at high at 35-50fps or medium/high at 60+fps. (at 1080p, btw, almost twice the res the next gen consoles will run it at)

That vRAM recommendation is ridiculous, that won't be needed unless you're going to run it at 1440p, mark my words.

(btw, plebs, 1440p is becoming very common on the PC, I wouldn't be surprised if that was why the vRAM recommendation is so high in the first place.)
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Can You Run Battlefield 4? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:43 pm

I can run that shit on my iPhone son.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:55 pm

it's using the same engine -_- Frostbite 3 actually has good optimization so if you can run BF3 you can run BF4 with ease.

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
The only issue is my dedicated graphics. I only have 2GB and it wants 3GB.
BioDemon wrote:
That vRAM recommendation is ridiculous
The card it was recommending just so happened to have a 3GBvram... learn to read.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:25 am

Awesome! I can run BF3 at 60FPS on ultra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Run Battlefield 4?   Can You Run Battlefield 4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can You Run Battlefield 4?
Page 1 of 1