Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3

Go down 
+6
Based Sonji
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
Archduke
Chobo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:50 pm

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/09/22/battlefield-3-beta-dates-and-ps3-dlc-exclusivity-2/

Personally, I don't care. It's just DLC. Sony probably did this to fight the COD DLC first on Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Just with the Call of duty DLC thing nobody will really care. I don't buy DLC anyway unless its for a game i really love. I won't be suprised if pyro made a video about it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Surprised PC didn't get it first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Just with the Call of duty DLC thing nobody will really care. I don't buy DLC anyway unless its for a game i really love. I won't be suprised if pyro made a video about it.

Infinite Retro did. that's how I got this.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm

:happyalone:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:19 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Infinite Retro did. that's how I got this.

sony cocksucker.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 pm

It's no big deal only when Sony does? Amirite? I remember all the bitching that went on when MS did it with COD.

I was going to probably get this game on Ps3 anyways.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
It's no big deal only when Sony does? Amirite? I remember all the bitching that went on when MS did it with COD.

Did you read it? Because it says that the DLC's are only exclusive for 1 week for BF3, while Call of Duty's are for 1 month.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

Because MS tries to treat COD like an exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

Because MS tries to treat COD like an exclusive.

Yeah Sony has never done that before, oh wait

Medal of Honor, Red Dead Redemption, FFXIII, L.A Noire, Dead Space 2.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:53 pm

^^

I hate timed DLC no matter where it is to an extent. Timed DLC for a month is ridiculous, while a week is really not that big a deal.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Who bitched about DLC for COD for Xbox 1st? Who buys DLC for COD anyway?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Who bitched about DLC for COD for Xbox 1st? Who buys DLC for COD anyway?
People who buy CoD DLC... lol.

Gamers that only plays shooters will think buying map pack DLCs is a good investment.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 am

yonny616 wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

Did you read it? Because it says that the DLC's are only exclusive for 1 week for BF3, while Call of Duty's are for 1 month.

Even 1 month isn't that big of a deal. Everyone was complaining about it with COD because of the principle.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:26 am

People who buy COD dlc are lawl.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:32 am

Apart from Battlefield i never buy stupid map packs. But EA and Sony gave us some good incentives to buy MoH and Dead Space 2...you got a free game.

Too many devs nowadays think DLC is an excuse to charge gamers more for stuff that in all likelyhood could have fit on the disc.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Timed dlc exclusivity is the biggest bullshit ever.
Oh and in terms of Bf and Cod ---- Pc > consoles anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3   Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 DLC first on PS3
Page 1 of 1