Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+9
Blixtstorm
Hydell
Archduke
Stigma
Chobo
Stoney
TheJubJub5721
Angelus
Mecha
13 posters

So what platform are you going to get Battlefield 3 for?
 PC
 PS3
 Xbox 360
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Battlefield 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Since I have nothing to game on, I plan on buying a gaming PC by the end of this year. And my first game I plan on getting for it is Battefield 3.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Battlefield 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:34 pm

If I get it, it'll be on PS3. But, I'll probably be busy with another game at the time of its release.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:14 pm

PC. BF3 is superior on PC with bigger team caps, ect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Battlfield 3 is obviously gonna be superior on the pc. but with my crappy 2005 pc i can barely handle magicka so im probably gonna buy it either on my 360 or when i get my ps3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:59 pm

To many better games dropping in November. Mass Effect 3, Uncharted and Skyrim. If it looks half as good on consoles as it does on high end PC's then I'll rent it for it's campaign.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Battlefield 3 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:08 pm

If I don't upgrade my PC, PS3.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 pm

I'll probably give it a rent on my Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 pm

I would like to get it for PC, but it would cost me over thousands of dollars.

I'm getting it for PS3, since it's the best console version. It's still going to suck compared to the almighty PC version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:

I'm getting it for PS3, since it's the best console version. It's still going to suck compared to the almighty PC version.

How is it the best console version?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:21 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

http://www.thenmn.com/battlefield3onps3.htm

http://www.thegamerbuzz.com/dice-battlefield-3-is-better-on-ps3

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/battlefield-3-ps3-performing-better-than-360

there you go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Probably PS3 for me cos i just dont have the money to buy a PC that will run it.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:20 am

Will get it first on PC.

Then probably on 360 just to get me some achievements Battlefield 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 am

both for pc and 360 but if something happens by then,ill get it just for the 360
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:19 am

If I do get it(which O probably wont), Ill get it on 360.Though it doesnt surprise me that the ps3 version is sopposed to be better, seeing as the games from EA.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

http://www.thenmn.com/battlefield3onps3.htm

http://www.thegamerbuzz.com/dice-battlefield-3-is-better-on-ps3

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/battlefield-3-ps3-performing-better-than-360

there you go.

They said the same shit about BC2 and MOH, both of which ended up performing slightly better on the 360.

BF3's lead platform is the PC, so it wouldn't make much sense if the PS3 version outperformed the 360 version. Also, you would have gotten it on PS3 whether it was the best version or not. Last time I checked you don't have a 360. The fact of the matter is that DICE is really good about platform parity on consoles. The minor differences won't mean shit, hence why I ended up getting BC2 on the PS3 anyways.

Last edited by Alanski on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 pm

ill get it for the PS3

later down the line if i can get a deal on steam ill purchase it for the pc by that time ill have a pc that can run it decently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 1 of 1