Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VITA NO.1!!!

Go down 
+6
NoelX2
Orion
Orc
yonny616
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
10 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

VITA NO.1!!! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:49 pm

OH SHIT! IT'S TIME!

VITA NO.1!!! NTQHdQu
IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO NINTENDO?!?!?!?!?!

VITA NO.1!!! DC_E3_02
Hey, 3DS fanbase! Did you get your copy of Dragon's Crown on 3DS yet? Oh wait, it isn't on your system! BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 3DSHIT CAN'T HANDLE IT SON!

VITA NO.1!!! FMa2mOT
3DS babies are crying because they can't do shit like this in their menu system.

VITA NO.1!!! 2AAiKVK
Remember that time when that faggot said Vita has no games? CLEARLY THAT FAGGOT HASN'T DONE HIS HOMEWORK!

VITA NO.1!!! SXlItDU
Does the 3DS has that R18+ game yet? Oh wait, Nintendo thinks you're a 13 year old kid so they censor your shit
VITA NO.1!!! FEDLC_34201_640screen
"NO ASS FOR YOU!" - Nintendo America

VITA NO.1!!! JlAZnrW
It is scientifically proven that PS Vita display games at a higher resolution compared to the 3DS. Even the PSP can display games at a higher resolution.

VITA NO.1!!! BwZOtCP
This is what your average 3DS fan base looks like. Wait, is that Inuboy in the bottom left?

Can we fix the 3DS?
VITA NO.1!!! VYZ1oKU
Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

VITA NO.1!!! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:09 pm

VITA NO.1!!! Image13
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

VITA NO.1!!! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Your list came too late Padders. I sold it for $150.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 am

3DS confirmed for holding back gaming.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 am

What is that game on the top?

No one gives a shit about your booby jiggling indie-quality dragqueen crown. We got Fire Emblem. A higher rated superior game that doesn't play like it was made by some poor Japanese perverts in the 1980's,

Interface means fuck all.

That IS a lot of games, even if 99% of them look like generic Japanese shovelware. But nice one. How many of those games are already out however? How many of them got good ratings? Honestly, there are VERY FEW major titles there. Even the Vita's biggest titles flopped like a motherfucker. Jak n Daxter (60'a), Resistance (60), Uncharted (70's, good but shit compared to console), Wipeout (70's), Assassin's Creed (70), etc.

If all those games come out, then awesome! Hopefully a few of them will actually be decent. However at the moment, 3DS has 5 games in the 90's. Vita has 2. 3DS has games that live up to and exceed the standards previously set in the series (animal crossing, mariokart, fire emblem, legend of zelda, super mario 3d land, resident evil, luigis mansion, etrian odyssey, donkey kong,etc) while Vita just has a bunch of downloadable shovelware indie shite.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 am

the game at the top is god eater 2

the second game is toukiden

AKA what monster hunter 4 SHOULD look like.

>We got Fire Emblem. A higher rated superior game that doesn't play like it was made by some poor Japanese perverts in the 1980's
>doesn't play like it was made by some poor Japanese perverts

lol

40% of FE:A was a waifu sim
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

VITA NO.1!!! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

Wow looks like i may get Vita if i can get it for cheap, any classic JRPG style games sorta like the older FF games?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Shigdig wrote:
the game at the top is god eater 2

the second game is toukiden

AKA what monster hunter 4 SHOULD look like.

>We got Fire Emblem. A higher rated superior game that doesn't play like it was made by some poor Japanese perverts in the 1980's
>doesn't play like it was made by some poor Japanese perverts

lol

40% of FE:A was a waifu sim
Ohhh God Eater. I wasn't overly keen but it was pretty decent. Localized?

Tuiakoejfiesfokoden looks alright but meh, still a gayer inferior version of MH :) Localized?

I don't know what waifu is

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:39 pm

it was confirmed to be localised months ago.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 am

I thought Toukiden was related to Suikoden.

I want a new game in the series. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:55 am

Can teh 3DS handle Borderlands 2???????
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

VITA NO.1!!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 am

Steven is butt-mad.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Day #2 with the vita and it already froze while trying to download something, nice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm

really? its never frozen on me once. do you have the latest firmware installed?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Yeah i do. It froze in the psn store when i tried to download the soul sacrifice demo. The download wouldn't start so i cancelled it and that's when it froze.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

VITA NO.1!!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:05 am

Sony knows you've been a naughty Xbox fanboy, Stigma.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Sony knows you've been a naughty Xbox fanboy, Stigma.
They also seem to know when you're a PS fan too. That's when they double-down on the buttfucking.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:32 am

Oi Shigdig and Padders. Which of these games are confirmed for a western release?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

VITA NO.1!!! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Here's a updated list
VITA NO.1!!! Hg1BzMS
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 am

Final Fantasy, Valhalla Knights 3, YS, Ragnarok Odyssey, Demon Gaze, Invizimals, Destiny of Spirits and Toukiden all look decent (meaning they dont look like cheap, downloadable/indie titles. Might be enough to sell the Vita to me :) Still could do with more first party games though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VITA NO.1!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITA NO.1!!!   VITA NO.1!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VITA NO.1!!!
Page 1 of 1