Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

3DS vs Vita Graphics

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Chobo
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

3DS vs Vita Graphics Empty
PostSubject: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:14 pm

How I will do this I will do it in categories and who comes out best wins!

Soccer Football

3DS vs Vita Graphics ROQmqvb
3DS vs Vita Graphics CUquynh

Which does win?

I say think the 3DS wins because it has 2 and a half ball on screen at ones when the vita only has 1, and vita cant handle the ball edges so well. Also the 3DS has fully realistic 3 Dimension house in the background and vita only has flat people. Also the vita picture is big too big for a handheld so how you will hold it? And on 3DS you can feel the speed where on vita it looks like not move.

So 3DS wins this round with ***** stars

First people shooting

3DS vs Vita Graphics Plt0xde
3DS vs Vita Graphics KgKNKhG

If you are look at the 3DS game it looks really neat scary and atmosphere but the vita look as call of duty which i think is not so impressed. Also if you look real closer you see writing on 3DS screen but you cannot notice such detailed on the vita. However the red eye are quite intimating. But the 3DS can also show grass. There four I give the 3DS wins the round. ***** stars

Car driving game

3DS vs Vita Graphics VXx6zac
3DS vs Vita Graphics Wt9Oppj

I say the car in vita are too wonky and skys are to bright too see but the 3DS has amazed reflection graphic pixels on the background. Ferthermore the vita is too cluttered and real life roads cars dont drive together in this way.
On top of all theres obvious 2Dimension rails on vita when the 3DS has full 3D tubes. Ones again the 3DS takes the cake again ****** 5 stars

Fighting Em Up games

3DS vs Vita Graphics YbD2WzR
3DS vs Vita Graphics WFmuC5i

This is obvious an area where which games can be a very intensive for graphic. Both the vita and 3DS ex sell in these area. There being said that the vita game has a vita using to beat up woman is an unrealitic and does make much since. Also its take itself serious and fight games are should be fun much. Also vita has very plane rocks on distance instead of 3DS who has a plenty colouring graphics. I do believe this 3DS victory wins again.

***** so stars

I will continue do more if you guys like please rate this ratings out of 5 rate please.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

3DS vs Vita Graphics 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

3DS vs Vita Graphics ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Vita needs to get it's head in the game.

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Vita is slacking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Yeah guys i know just my personal opinion vita is not as 3ds doing so well
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Hey guy girls I am back and are with more comparing for 3ds and vita games.

Freedom Running Game

3DS vs Vita Graphics BGyQpEZ
3DS vs Vita Graphics EFIW786

As you see in picture the 3ds does not have such colour. vita screens looks beautiful with big picture. But in vita photo you see you cannot see person face so clear and on 3ds game you see whole face. For face it get A+ but only C- on vita. Also vita has house not so close looking because it cannot handle big building graphic on screen at once because of less power of vita. Also Vita does not have wriitng on the screen when 3DS because of a nicer quality picture have much better text. And you can see character shadow in 3DS but not vita person.

Overall 3DS get victory! ******* stars
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Do I should to continue?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:01 pm

hi want that I do more?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

3DS vs Vita Graphics StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 pm

I dare you to compare anime style games.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Please tell me this is a joke/troll topic?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:35 pm

ArchAngel wrote:

Why would Orc joke about something like this? It's serious business.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 pm

ArchAngel wrote:

I am not knowing what jake/troll is?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 am

Wow is vita even trying?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:25 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
I dare you to compare anime style games.

Do it, Orc.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Hello! Am return people :)

And I have for you many more game to battle!

First:

Animay Game
VITA: 3DS vs Vita Graphics Sword-10
3DS: 3DS vs Vita Graphics Xenobl10
It should be very clear that ds picture are much bigger and crisp but the vita picture are slightly bit smaller and this is not good.
Vita does not support waterfool because it is higher graphic but it does have better cloth affect but grazz is very much all the same and this is not so nice. Vita also has a lot more jaggy in human person body and you canot see castle so clear. This means 3DS have **** star.

In the Pendant game
VITA:
3DS vs Vita Graphics Wolf-a10
3DS: 3DS vs Vita Graphics Large10

As can see the vita picture is very dark and so cannot see much but in the 3DS is a man who is very clear jumping. So it is tough one but is definitely a win for 3DS here. That bing said the person on Vita is much bigger and has a good visual on face. And why is diamond under ground on the 3DS? I think it is glitch. But there is also glitch on Vita that people havent got any feet and woman has bent back so model is not well designed. For the more there are not many tree in the Vita screenshot so I think it cannot handle the high level of 3DS graphic. And so I am give this one to 3DS!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

3DS vs Vita Graphics R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Orc wrote:
Hello! Am return people :)

And I have for you many more game to battle!

First:

Animay Game
VITA: 3DS vs Vita Graphics Sword-10
3DS: 3DS vs Vita Graphics Xenobl10
It should be very clear that ds picture are much bigger and crisp but the vita picture are slightly bit smaller and this is not good.
Vita does not support waterfool because it is higher graphic but it does have better cloth affect but grazz is very much all the same and this is not so nice. Vita also has a lot more jaggy in human person body and you canot see castle so clear. This means 3DS have **** star.

In the Pendant game
VITA:
3DS vs Vita Graphics Wolf-a10
3DS: 3DS vs Vita Graphics Large10

As can see the vita picture is very dark and so cannot see much but in the 3DS is a man who is very clear jumping. So it is tough one but is definitely a win for 3DS here. That bing said the person on Vita is much bigger and has a good visual on face. And why is diamond under ground on the 3DS? I think it is glitch. But there is also glitch on Vita that people havent got any feet and woman has bent back so model is not well designed. For the more there are not many tree in the Vita screenshot so I think it cannot handle the high level of 3DS graphic. And so I am give this one to 3DS!

3Ds > Vita.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Took me too long to realize that 'In the Pendant' means 'independent'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS vs Vita Graphics   3DS vs Vita Graphics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DS vs Vita Graphics
Page 1 of 1