Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It was only a matter of time...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

It was only a matter of time... Empty
PostSubject: It was only a matter of time...   It was only a matter of time... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:12 am

It was only a matter of time... Xbox_one_56742

http://www.dewanddoritos.com/

At first I was like :lolguy: now I'm like :areyoufuckingk

http://www.pepsico.com/PressRelease/Mountain-Dew-and-Doritos-Brands-Will-Offer-THOUSANDS-of-Microsoft-Xbox-One-Syste06102013.html
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

It was only a matter of time... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time...   It was only a matter of time... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:11 am

:wat:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time...   It was only a matter of time... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:52 am

I will buy it just for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time...   It was only a matter of time... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:35 am

^^^

dont you dare give some to your friends.

Xbox brand doritos requires you to scan your face via a microsoft tablet (sold separately), then activate the code that came with doritos, which will then activate the bag to open for 30 minutes. during that time you will need to be in front of a microsoft tablet, and keep your face and the doritos visible to the camera at all times. if at any time the doritos bag leaves the view of the tablet your doritos will disintegrate. upon grabbing A dorito, you will have a total of 5 seconds to insert said dorito into your mouth. if the dorito is not inserted in said time, said dorito will disintegrate. repeat offenses will make all of your doritos disintegrate.  

similar process for Xbox brand dew.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time...   It was only a matter of time... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:42 am

Who knew there would be a science to eating chips. O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only a matter of time...   It was only a matter of time... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was only a matter of time...
Page 1 of 1