Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Game of Thrones thread

Go down 
+7
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
Pein
Fenrir
Bluenose
Orion
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:52 pm

I haven't started Season 4 yet so I'm not gonna read any of the posts until then. But I started watching Game of Thrones last Sunday. I've worked every day since yet managed to watch all 3 seasons (which I bought on Blu Ray). Fucking adore it. Actually shouted at my TV screen at the Red Wedding. I keep re-watching it too. It's just heart-rending. The most tragic scene perhaps ever...
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
I haven't started Season 4 yet so I'm not gonna read any of the posts until then. But I started watching Game of Thrones last Sunday. I've worked every day since yet managed to watch all 3 seasons (which I bought on Blu Ray). Fucking adore it. Actually shouted at my TV screen at the Red Wedding. I keep re-watching it too. It's just heart-rending. The most tragic scene perhaps ever...

Yeah, it was a pretty good scene.  Haven't even downloaded season 4 yet.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:19 pm

I was tempted to buy season one on Black Friday. It was just $30.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:15 pm

^ That's like £20 for just one season.... Rip off. I got Season 1 & 2 on blu ray for £22. Pre-owned but like-new condition. Amazon man.

Anyway forgot about this thread. After making that post last sunday, I downloaded Season 4 and watched it all in 3 days. Therefore I finished all 4 seasons in one week and a half. That's the fastest I've watched any show. It's a testament to how fucking addictive GOT is.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Fenrir wrote:
Stoney wrote:
I was literally shaking, then I went to make a cup of coffee, then I was pacing up and down like a fucking oddball. The I sat down;

Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 Black-and-white-cry-sad-sean-supernatural-Favim.com-232295

Does that nigga GRRM know I'm a human being with feelings?

Pretty horrifying death I must say... and i loved Oberyn... Knowing his fate i was able to cushion the blow.

Feelings? your sadness is his playground, your tears the fountain which he frolics in.

Really? I mean his death was brutal and so much hinged on it but if anything I was just fucking angry at his idiocy of wanting to hear a confession and plea from The Mountain rather than just taking his victory. Twat.

Nah man the saddest moments for me in the show are

1. Rains of Castamere (Red Wedding) (I actually got a tear in my eye and wanted to rage quit the show)
2. Baelor
3. The Hound
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 pm

So I've been wanting to get into Game of Thrones (mostly due to Natalie Dormer and Emilia Clarke), but I need 3 solid reasons -- that aren't those two actresses I mentioned -- as to why I should waste my time with this show.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:08 am

Game of Thrones is coming to IMAX!

Quote :
Reports are coming in that HBO's immensely popular Game Of Thrones is to be the first ever TV series to be screened in IMAX. The final two episodes of its fourth season ("The Watchers On The Wall" and "The Children") will be shown for one week only in select theaters, beginning January 23rd. And if the prospect of seeing these two incredibly cinematic eps on the big screen isn't incentive enough, the first full trailer for season 5 will be shown immediately after. The episodes are being digitally remastered into the IMAX format, and will be available for viewing for one week in up to 150 theaters in the U.S through Jan. 29.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:58 am

Yonny you won't like it, it's actually good.

Anyways who's Baelor? Also Lykos as a homosexual how do you feel about all the sex scenes?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:41 am

@Orion Like you know what makes a show good? Lol You don't even know what kind of food is edible or not. So kindly fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:46 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Orion Like you know what makes a show good? Lol You don't even know what kind of food is edible or not. So kindly fuck off.
Good acting and writing helps, something that Arrow and Gotham completely lack.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Good writing? LOL! If good writing equals boring characters in boring situations with boring dialogue then yes, Arrow and Gotham are lacking in the boring department.

I'll say it does have the better actors so I suppose it has better acting.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Your taste is so cancerous... You are actually saying GoT has boring characters in boring situations....then you evolve your cancer by saying Gotham and Arrow are better than it...

Dude, I say this as friend and a comrade, you should honestly kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Game of Thrones is the true cancer here. It's not only boring with boring characters and boring situations, but it drags on and on like a the Lord of The Rings rip off it's intended to be.

I thought I was your arch-nemesis? I've already killed myself by means of boredom by watching an episode of Game of Thrones.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Alright m8 watch that edge and anger, it's a bad mix and you are jumping the gun with the whole "it's cancer" shtick, it's just a bit of banter.

You know what they say, if you can't handle the banter then you should
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Orion wrote:
Alright m8 watch that edge and anger, it's a bad mix and you are jumping the gun with the whole "it's cancer" shtick, it's just a bit of banter.

You know what they say, if you can't handle the banter then you should
Don't tell me what to do! No. It's truly the cancer of television.

I should what? You should probably finish the damn sentence next time.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Hehe jokes on you, that was a meme trap
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Orion wrote:
Hehe jokes on you, that was a meme trap
So I guess this is your picture.

Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 My_trap_card
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:04 am

yonny616 wrote:
Game of Thrones is the true cancer here. It's not only boring with boring characters and boring situations, but it drags on and on like a the Lord of The Rings rip off it's intended to be.

I thought I was your arch-nemesis? I've already killed myself by means of boredom by watching an episode of Game of Thrones.

You watch Spartacus therefore your pea sized brain obviously can't comprehend fantastic dialogue and characters with actual depth. Go watch something "AWESOMMMME" to satiate your lack of taste.

@Orc

A man of fine taste. I told you it was a worldie of a show.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:17 am

@Stoney Fantastic dialogue keeps the audience engaged, Game of Thrones dialogue bores you with its subpar writing and development that goes nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Like Sons of Anarchy, Spartacus, The Flash and Arrow, lmao. Dude, you got abysmal taste, you've proved it over and over again on this forum. 5/5 for Spartacus, thinks GoT is "cancer".

No point even arguing with you.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Yonny has even worse taste than Mecha, almost Teckno level of shit taste.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:23 pm

So much for Team Yonny. Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:32 pm

@Stoney SoA runs over GoT in every department. Spartacus is better written and acted show making it more entertaining than GoT. Arrow and Flash suffer from CW-Teen Drama but at least those part are laughably bad and the rest is a finely tuned show. GoT is just boring. Boring in characters, writing, direction, even the actors look bored and make characters come off as one dimensional.

@Orion Too bad you don't even have taste. You just flock to whatever is cool and try to fit in.

@Mecha They aren't team Yonny. There's only two, three if you count me, Team Yonny members, Jack and Rambo. Jack left though so now its just Rambo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones thread
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next