Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Game of Thrones thread

Go down 
+7
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
Pein
Fenrir
Bluenose
Orion
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 Gotmai10
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:47 pm

I fucking love Oberyn Martell already. The king is back, baby.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Yeah Oberon is the fucking shit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Great start to season 4.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Tywin Lannister ladies and gentlemen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbwroS0YP54
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:13 am

Orion wrote:
Spoiler:

:scratch: 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Orion wrote:
Spoiler:

If you really want to know.

major spoilers...:
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Stoney wrote:
Orion wrote:
Spoiler:

:scratch: 

Spoiler:

spoilers:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:28 pm

So ..... Jack Gleeson was in one of my local pubs yesterday! My mate just told me not too long ago, not only that, he had a conversation with him in the smoking area! So jelly.  Sad  Supposedly he's living around my area. I'll have to get a photo with him if I see him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Stoney wrote:
So ..... Jack Gleeson was in one of my local pubs yesterday! My mate just told me not too long ago, not only that, he had a conversation with him in the smoking area! So jelly.   Sad  Supposedly he's living around my area. I'll have to get a photo with him if I see him.
DUUUDE that's awesome, if you do get one you gotta post it! he is an incredible actor, I mean from what I've seen and heard he is like completley the opposite of the character he plays, that takes pretty good acting skills.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:32 am

Well... The last scene is not in the books... but I don't care about spoilers.
It uh, was perhaps the best episode this far though.
Lockes interactions with Jon I liked, I liked that Dany finally becomes a little dark and evil, I even liked Brans arc, LF revealing that
spoilas:
Jamies interactions with Bronn, Brienne and Tyrion.

Very disappointed about
Book readers will know:
not showing up though.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Shaping up to be the best season yet! That last scene.  Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 409191096 My guess is the White Walkers aren't some wholly evil race, trying to destroy civilization, but a smart, powerful race, who want to survive, the only way to survive is by marching south and turning Westoros into a barren land of ice, thus they can multiply and re-build, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:19 am

Man hopefully next episode is the trial
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:15 pm

OMG THAT REVELATION!!!! Did not see that coming at all. D:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Yeah that fucking Jon Barry Aaron
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:50 pm

IM A VUJIN I SWARE

is Sansa ever going to do anything interesting? ever?
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:57 am

I loved the last episode most of all, more Ramsay and Tyrion can never go wrong :)

next Episode The mountain will be shown again Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:06 am

I've always found the Theon and Ramsay parts to be the weakest.
The trial was amazing though, props to Dinklage. I have a theory that Theon's cock might be used for black magic to kill Bolton like the red haired witch did to based Renly
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:15 am

Orion wrote:
I've always found the Theon and Ramsay parts to be the weakest.
The trial was amazing though, props to Dinklage. I have a theory that Theon's cock might be used for black magic to kill Bolton like the red haired witch did to based Renly
...Why would Ramsay kill his father..? He loves his father.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:43 am

Fuck yes! make her fly!
I have looked forward to this for a good while.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:24 pm

The Yara storming the Dreadfort wasn't up to what I expected, seemed rushed and pretty pointless, considering her awesome speech at the end of season 3 and again on the Weeping Water, Ramsay's little "do you love me, Reek" speech might pay off though.

As for the last episode, probably my favourite of this season, the dialogue and interactions were sublime. From laughter to near tears. And that ending. Only Game of Thrones can play with my emotions like that.

Sad 

That two week wait tho!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:53 pm

My friend had told me this episode was going to be filler, but god was he wrong. This episode was absolutely fucking great. 100% agree with stoney. Episode was fantastic and Little Finger does seem to have a heart
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Stoney wrote:
The Yara storming the Dreadfort wasn't up to what I expected, seemed rushed and pretty pointless, considering her awesome speech at the end of season 3 and again on the Weeping Water, Ramsay's little "do you love me, Reek" speech might pay off though.

As for the last episode, probably my favourite of this season, the dialogue and interactions were sublime. From laughter to near tears. And that ending. Only Game of Thrones can play with my emotions like that.

Sad 

That two week wait tho!
I liked the Yara vs Ramsay stuff... A bit rushed yes... especially the cut after ramsay threatens her with the dogs.
but i really liked when Ramsay went full psycho against the ironborn Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 am

OMG...So fucking awesome... I loved this episode.

That ending beat the books like 100 times over.
And I have read the books.

Spoiler for S04E08:

and I don't say that lightly m'lords...
Truly truly... one of the best stuff ever to be in a show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones thread
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next