Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!

Go down 
+20
Blixtstorm
CornStar
igame
Orc
phoenixgirl1994
Based Sonji
Stigma
Bluenose
DaSingh
ghost23
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Pein
Pickles1337
TheJubJub5721
Angelus
Stoney
Chobo
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 pm

R&C and DragonQuest.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Rachet and DragonQuest
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:01 pm

R&C and vs capcom. (only because of marvel vs capcom 2)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 pm

igame wrote:
Alanski wrote:
"just a racing game"

Ignorance. Razz You have no idea how passionate people are with racing games especially driving simulators like GT and Forza.

EDIT:

@TRF, oh okay I see. Was that rule just written in a couple seconds ago to save FF!??!?

I play GT since GT2, i played the shit out of it, i love racing, tuning my cars, collecting cars, playing A spec and B spec, getting all gold trophies for my driver license tests, most of my car knowledge comes from playing GT, i'd buy a wheel for it if they weren't so expensive.

So yes i do have an idea of how passionate people are with racing games.

You called Forza a driving simulator lololol

So you think Forza is an arcade game? Forza 3 has an amazing physics engine and more tuning/customization options than any GT game released. I would only dream that a GT game actually had the same variety of awesome cars with a lot of customization options. And if you do know how passionate some people are about racing games then why make that statement in the first place. Seems pretty backwards. Neutral Unless ofcourse you were implying that there aren't any car enthusiasts into Forza and in that case you are dead wrong sir.

Oh and I vote for R&C and Vs Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 pm

R&C and Vs Capcom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Alanski wrote:
igame wrote:
Alanski wrote:
"just a racing game"

Ignorance. Razz You have no idea how passionate people are with racing games especially driving simulators like GT and Forza.

EDIT:

@TRF, oh okay I see. Was that rule just written in a couple seconds ago to save FF!??!?

I play GT since GT2, i played the shit out of it, i love racing, tuning my cars, collecting cars, playing A spec and B spec, getting all gold trophies for my driver license tests, most of my car knowledge comes from playing GT, i'd buy a wheel for it if they weren't so expensive.

So you think Forza is an arcade game? Forza 3 has an amazing physics engine and more tuning/customization options than any GT game released. I would only dream that a GT game actually had the same variety of awesome cars with a lot of customization options. And if you do know how passionate some people are about racing games then why make that statement in the first place. Seems pretty backwards. Neutral Unless ofcourse you were implying that there aren't any car enthusiasts into Forza and in that case you are dead wrong sir.

Lets just say i was being a fanboy and move on lol

R&C and Vs Capcom

I'm taking a dump by the way

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Far Cry and no vote.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

igame wrote:
Alanski wrote:
igame wrote:
Alanski wrote:
"just a racing game"

EDIT:

R&C and Vs Capcom

Oh ur cool, douche
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 pm

I understand people who don't like Racers. But the latest Socom game was just terrible Razz. I honestly would have even voted Mario Kart over SOCOM. But that's just me Razz. And I can't believe people picked Fable over Metroid. Jesus Christ G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 1443829230
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
igame wrote:
Alanski wrote:
igame wrote:
Alanski wrote:
"just a racing game"

EDIT:

R&C and Vs Capcom

Oh ur cool, douche

lol this dude

@Alan

Thats just the way it is.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Alanski wrote:
I understand people who don't like Racers. But the latest Socom game was just terrible Razz. I honestly would have even voted Mario Kart over SOCOM. But that's just me Razz. And I can't believe people picked Fable over Metroid. Jesus Christ G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 1443829230

Thats called an opinion, dear alan Razz
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:53 pm

R&C and vs. Capcom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Some opinions are annoying. Razz

SHIT>CHOCOLATE.

YOU CAN'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING BRAH CUZ LIKE IT'S MY OPINION AND STUFF.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Alanski wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Some opinions are annoying. Razz

SHIT>CHOCOLATE.

YOU CAN'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING BRAH CUZ LIKE IT'S MY OPINION AND STUFF.
I love poop.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Far Cry and Vs Capcom
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:33 pm

R&C and Vs. Capcom advance.

Spyro the Dragon
[eliminated Suikoden]

versus

Gears of War
[eliminated Dragon Age]

Resident Evil
[eliminated Resistance]

versus

The Sims
[eliminated LittleBigPlanet]

Gears of War and Resident Evil
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Gears and Resident Evil
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Spyro and Resident Evil. Gears can suck mai DIck
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Spyro and Resident Evil
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:10 pm

It's on mutha fucka

Gears of War & Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 pm

If we're talking old spyro, then spyro. if new, then Gears

Resident evil is my other choice.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:34 pm

chobo500 wrote:
If we're talking old spyro, then spyro. if new, then Gears

Resident evil is my other choice.
Well, it's the franchise so it encompasses both old and new Spyro.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Gears and Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Gears of War and Resident Evil
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Spyro and Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!   G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G7 Gaming Tournament, Round 2!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next