Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls

Go down 
+14
Hydell
Archduke
Angelus
Based Sonji
2Sugoi2Die
Stigma
NoelX2
The Enkindler
Bluenose
yonny616
Orc
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

TES vs. Zelda
TES
G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_vote_lcap57%G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 13 ]
Zelda
G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_vote_lcap43%G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:18 pm

I started this tournament with 128 entries on April 9, 2011. A little over a month later, we're down to the final two entries: The Elder Scrolls and The Legend of Zelda.

The Legend of Zelda

versus

The Elder Scrolls

This is a toughie for me. Ocarina of Time is my second-favorite game of all time, but there have been some Zelda games I've been dissatisfied with, such as the DS ones (not terrible, but not great either). I've never felt anything less than pure love for a TES game. In addition, TES changes with every entry while Zelda largely remains the same with only one or two mechanics changed.

So, my vote goes to The Elder Scrolls, my favorite franchise of all time.

Last edited by TRF on Thu May 12, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I'll have to flip on it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:23 pm

chobo500 wrote:
I'll have to flip on it.
Christ, you flip on everything. Just pick TES and help a brutha out, m'kay?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:27 pm

The Elder Scrolls. Mother fucking WIN.

Atleast its not 2 Nintendo brands.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Elder Scrolls. Just coz of Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:39 pm

oooooh nice this is the final round i've been waiting for.
The huge nostalgia feeling i had with windwaker and twilight princess.
Or
The amazing times i had with morrowind and oblivion.

Hardest decision yet but........i go with zelda.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Zelda!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Zelda, only cause I've never played TES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:38 pm

The Elder Scrolls For the Win!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls 0Qsw2y9

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:53 pm

The coin says Zelda.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Zelda

chobo500 wrote:
The coin says Zelda.

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Why are we at round 7? I thought Round 5 would go on for a week.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Zelda
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:34 pm

chobo500 wrote:
The coin says Zelda.

Fuck your coin. Get a new one.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Based on comments, 6 votes for zelda but only 5 poll voted on! G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls 21888
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:54 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
The coin says Zelda.

I did.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

chobo500 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
The coin says Zelda.

I did.

Your choice in coins suck then Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:58 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
The coin says Zelda.

I did.

Your choice in coins suck then Razz

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls JFK_half_dollar1

JFK has spoken.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:58 pm

So now the final round has turned into a coin fight?
Έυγε.

Last edited by Leonidas on Thu May 12, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:06 pm

If Zelda takes the lead somehow, I'll start making sock accounts.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:13 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Way to announce it Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:18 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

ban
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Zelda, for sure. Majora's Mask is one of my favorite games of all time
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm

chobo500 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

ban
No sense of humor I see.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:06 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

ban
No sense of humor I see.
That's what they all say. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next