Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot. Empty
PostSubject: Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot.   Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:15 am

Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot. Ouya10

Quote :
Ouya’s Kellee Santiago has revealed new details about the console’s presence at E3. The Ouya booth will be in “a parking lot directly across from the Convention Center's South Hall (address is 601 W. Pico Blvd.)” from June 11th through 13th and will be “100 percent open to the public -- no credentials required! Invite friends, family -- hell, invite anyone 'cuz they're all welcome!”

According to Santiago, developers will be provided “the resources necessary to allow you to showcase your amazing work” in the booth, including an Ouya console, controllers and a TV. The demos will be on hand for “media, E3 attendees and random people on the street who want to see what all the buzz is about.”

Developers will have until May 28th to register to show off their Ouya games at the booth, and “details will evolve in real time over the next couple weeks.”

Ouya will hit retail stores on June 25th.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/19/ouya-booth-at-e3-will-be-open-to-the-public
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot.   Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:16 am

Uhhhh, they'll present it in a parking lot?!
How embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot.   Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:59 pm

There are always big booths set up in parking lots right outside the convention center. They can be pretty cool sometimes. Hell they even have booth babes in those parking lot booths. And free drinks. And swag.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot.   Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:45 pm

The sad thing is I have never even heard of the "Ouya". This is going to flop bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot.   Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:54 pm

It's just another one of these third-party consoles, that will be forgotten after a few months or so.

Remember Onlive, you don't see anyone talking about it now, do you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot.   Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ouya booth at E3 will be open to the public...in a parking lot.
Page 1 of 1