Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please stop it

Go down 
+15
Franko
DaSingh
ghost23
Pickles1337
Pein
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
ArchAngel
Mecha
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
Stigma
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Please stop it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please stop it   Please stop it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:40 pm

FF13 is TERRIBLE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Please stop it - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Please stop it   Please stop it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:02 am

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
The game was garbage Razz
Hell no. Game was great.
According to TRF the game is AWESOMES!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Please stop it   Please stop it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Sonji wrote:
If you played any FF game before XII you'd know that the games are fairly open...

:scratch: I'm confused, FFXII is the most open Final Fantasy game. With most Final Fantasy games sure they are "open" as in you get a world map and travel around in an airship and whatever. But linear means that the game is scripted, there is almost never a reason to go back to a previous town. If you want to continue the story you have to proceed forward. You go from point A to point B. You can go back to towns previously visited, but there isn't really a reason to do so, especially since FF games don't have side quests or very few. In FFVII for example the only reason to go back to a previous location was either for doing the Fort Condor missions, or if you missed Vincent, or to get the Limit level 4 things. In FF game you usually you don't even get an airship until you're at least halfway into the game.

Padders wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Hell no. Game was great.
According to TRF the game is AWESOMES!

Generally speaking, it was a great game, just not good enough for a main Final Fantasy game. But at least SE wasn't trying to sell sex.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Please stop it - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Please stop it   Please stop it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Generally speaking, it was a great game, just not good enough for a main Final Fantasy game. But at least SE wasn't trying to sell sex.
Don't speak so soon.

Please stop it - Page 3 725796345 . . . Please stop it - Page 3 409191096
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Please stop it - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Please stop it   Please stop it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Final Fantasy can be as linear as you want it to be. Want to stop and do side quest, hidden characters and hidden boss fights? Go right ahead and do so.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Please stop it   Please stop it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Hell no. Game was great.

You're right. Thanks for showing me the light, charmander.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Please stop it   Please stop it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Damn
Ang must be too busy jizzin then typing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please stop it   Please stop it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please stop it
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3