Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Why A7X Suck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Why A7X Suck Empty
PostSubject: Why A7X Suck   Why A7X Suck I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:20 am

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Why A7X Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why A7X Suck   Why A7X Suck I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:40 pm

See, this is what we've been trying to tell you all along!
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Why A7X Suck E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Why A7X Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why A7X Suck   Why A7X Suck I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Now i dont know much about chords and stuff... But I never found Aveneged sevenfold good.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Why A7X Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why A7X Suck   Why A7X Suck I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Stoney wrote:

Nope. You tried to tell me they suck previously. Their old music is still phenomenal. It's their new direction that is gay.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Why A7X Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why A7X Suck   Why A7X Suck I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Nope. You tried to tell me they suck previously. Their old music is still phenomenal. It's their new direction that is gay.

Ah, I'm just taking the phiss, as Toxic would say. I like Nightmare and one or two of their songs. But hey, the mainstream money must be too hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Why A7X Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why A7X Suck   Why A7X Suck I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Stoney wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Ah, I'm just taking the phiss, as Toxic would say. I like Nightmare and one or two of their songs. But hey, the mainstream money must be too hard to resist.

Ah just bustin my balls. Razz Good. (though dude, Nightmare's one of their weaker songs imo, listen to more stuff from City of Evil). Haha yeah I guess so. -_-
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

Why A7X Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why A7X Suck   Why A7X Suck I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:39 pm

I used to like them when I was 12, but when I turned 14 I realized how bad they are. I ain't trying to troll, but they're pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why A7X Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why A7X Suck   Why A7X Suck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why A7X Suck
Page 1 of 1