Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autism and why it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Go down 
+8
Bluenose
Chobo
Azazel
Niggest
Stoney
Mecha
Mikenuge
Orc
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Autism and why it shouldn't be taken seriously. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autism and why it shouldn't be taken seriously.   Autism and why it shouldn't be taken seriously. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:13 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
"The drugs for autism are sketchy as fuck"

Explain. I have never heard of any drugs.

Azazel wrote:
I have heard of over diagnosis of ADD or ADHD for sake of selling medication...but last I check this is not that case for autism of any kind...and I am also unaware of any sort of meds given to autistics.

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Anyone who thinks there's actually medications for autism primarily has clearly failed their psychiatry course...

Seriously? They sell drugs for the symptoms.

Chobo wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
shigdig wrote:
@ people with autism, aspergers, ADHD, etc

have you ever thought that maybe nothing is wrong with you? that it was all just a lie?

can you point to any event or things you have to put up with everyday as a result of your condition?

I generally suffer from poor non-verbal skills, formal speech, inability mostly to recognize emotions or to read body languages, preference of repetitive tools and behaviours, an outstanding field of knowledge in one specific erea (biology in my case) while suffering in knowledge in other fields (math and physics), delay in motoric skills and sensory difficulties.

Same thing here.

A lot of that shit happens to a bunch of people who don't have autism.

I generally suffer from poor non-verbal skills,
inability...read body languages
an outstanding field of knowledge in one specific erea (biology in my case) while suffering in knowledge in other fields (math and physics)

especially this stuff, not necessarily with biology though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Autism and why it shouldn't be taken seriously. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autism and why it shouldn't be taken seriously.   Autism and why it shouldn't be taken seriously. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:00 pm

^^^

thats what i was thinking

alot of people really excel at one subject.

my friend use to be socially awkward in high school, but hes a total stud now.

nothing is wrong with you guys. Razz

Back to top Go down

Autism and why it shouldn't be taken seriously.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2