Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOLY SHIT!

Go down 
+10
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Archduke
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
igame
Orc
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
Based Sonji
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

HOLY SHIT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Kirby wrote:
Only thingthat prevented me playing UC2 online more often was the ungodly load times and the ammount of shots it took to kill people, and the RPG/HAMMER/NADE whores -____-

Hopefully they fix that.

Loading times? Or do you mean matchmaking? Loading times were some of the fastest I have ever seen in a multiplayer game like this.

Lykos wrote:
only if they completely overhaul the gameplay mechanics.
Otherwise it'll just be another average title masked by great graphics

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/uncharted-2-among-thieves

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncharted_2:_Among_Thieves#Awards

:3
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Metacritic, that's irrefutable.

Why even try questioning the endless amount of perfect scores that UC2 got. When is Metacritic not considered fact? /sarcasm

I think REaper is talking about the long initial loading time when you first boot up Multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Well, Reaper has said time and time again he has a soviet connection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 pm

More News has been released about the MP. All in this video.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Never really was a fan of Uncharted 2's multiplayer or its shooting mechanics, I could never get used to it. Anyway I've already played other games with customisable characters and weapons and I just stopped caring after a while and went back to the same gun. Hopefully there's some new gameplay modes. Nevertheless, I'll try the beta.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Never really was a fan of Uncharted 2's multiplayer or its shooting mechanics, I could never get used to it. Anyway I've already played other games with customisable characters and weapons and I just stopped caring after a while and went back to the same gun. Hopefully there's some new gameplay modes. Nevertheless, I'll try the beta.

There's plenty of new modes, including Split Screen, more Co-op modes, 3 vs 3 teams, etc..
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLY SHIT!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2