Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC Empty
PostSubject: Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC   Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC Epic_l10

Quote :
Epic Games vice president Mark Rein seems fairly enamoured with the PlayStation 4, going as far as describing it as a “really perfect gaming PC”.

Rein made this master race-enraging comment in a GDC interview with CVG.

“I think it’s a very smart move on Sony’s behalf to build this sort of enhanced PC architecture and then put so much in it,” he said. “Let’s not forget it has 16 times the memory we had in PlayStation 3 – that’s not insignificant. Knowing that every machine has that, we can do crazy, ridiculous stuff with that.

“The other exciting thing is that when you think about Windows, even Windows for most people is tied to about 2GB of addressable memory space. This really opens up beyond what most PCs can do, because most PCs are running a 32-bit version of Windows. It’s like giving you the world’s best PC.”

Rein said many of the features Sony has announced for the console, like background downloads, are “super convenient”.

“The kind of stuff that they announced that they’re doing, the level of convenience and things like that – they’re making a really perfect gaming PC,” he said.

“I’ve always said that the things in the next-generation that aren’t just brute force hardware are all about the service and simplicity of the experience – the things that make it as fun and easy to get a PS4 game as it is to get a game on your iPad."

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC   Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 pm

The "Master Race" is going to pounce on this like hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC   Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Who gives a fuck what the insecure master race thinks...let them stick to counting pixels and blabbing mumbo jumbo. I'll be like most console players and stick to games that actually have stories.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC   Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm

I could tear that article apart

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC   Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 am

As long as the consoles can properly run next-gen games i couldn't care less about who is better graphically.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC   Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 am

PS4 will be better and also not as good as PC, because not all pc gamers are using state of the art components. This is what PC fanboys can never grasp...they think there is sort of standard that all pc gamers are at and naturally they think everyone is running high end gear.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC   Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 am

does it have hats? didn't think so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC   Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic: PS4 is like the world’s best PC
Page 1 of 1