Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic President is epic.

Go down 
+6
NoelX2
Based Sonji
Bluenose
TheJubJub5721
yonny616
BioDemon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

Epic President is epic. Empty
PostSubject: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:31 am

I like Obama now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Epic President is epic. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

EPIC!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:11 pm

So if he had it, why was there so much drama around it...
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Cause Donald Trump was being ridiculous about it, creating more controversy. I mean, did you guys see the interview Anderson gave him? Donald is full of shit.

Anyways this was LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Teckno wrote:
Cause Donald Trump was being ridiculous about it, creating more controversy. I mean, did you guys see the interview Anderson gave him? Donald is full of shit.

Anyways this was LOL.

That was only recently... I am talking about on the election trail. Why didn't Obama show it sooner?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:02 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Anyways this was LOL.

That was only recently... I am talking about on the election trail. Why didn't Obama show it sooner?

I don't recall any other president having to do that.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Anyways this was LOL.

That really doesn't matter. If someone wanted to know, then just show him. Obama could have just saved a lot of drama and trouble.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:06 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Anyways this was LOL.

That really doesn't matter. If someone wanted to know, then just show him. Obama could have just saved a lot of drama and trouble.

But Hawaii already showed his birth certificate themselves. Plus, it was probably a political ploy. Donald has said he might think of running for President. The longer the president makes Donald look stupid, the better a chance he has at elections.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Anyways this was LOL.

But Hawaii already showed his birth certificate themselves. Plus, it was probably a political ploy. Donald has said he might think of running for President. The longer the president makes Donald look stupid, the better a chance he has at elections.

Ha, Obama doesn't have a chance in winning. His approval ratings are pretty low...

But either way, this was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:34 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Anyways this was LOL.

Ha, Obama doesn't have a chance in winning. His approval ratings are pretty low...

But either way, this was pretty funny.

Ha, if the Reps actually support their current plan, then Obama has a great chance at winning. The approval waiting for their new bill (plan? Not sure what to call it) was like 24% Epic President is epic. 725796345
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Great to see the staff likes be on topic only when they choose.

And you think I support the GOP? Both them and the democrats are all pathetic, corrupt fools.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:58 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

And you think I support the GOP? Both them and the democrats are all pathetic, corrupt fools.

I never said you did. You said Obama doesn't have a chance at re-election, when in reality, the way things are going, it seems pretty good for him.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh man thats EPIC!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I never said you did. You said Obama doesn't have a chance at re-election, when in reality, the way things are going, it seems pretty good for him.

yeah, Obama should win the Re-election. I'm going to vote for him, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

You implied it, but that beside the point. The only good thing going for him is that the US army found Osama...
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm

If you expect Obama to secure presidency just because of this, then you're kidding yourself. Obama was just lucky enough to be president when this happened, he didn't do anything directly to capture Osama. Fact is, Americans are frustrated enough with economy and they want a president that can fix it right away. (Which I don't believe is possible) But people are hoping for that and a new president seems like the straight forward answer to many.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Yea, I don't see how Obama can be reelected...
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:16 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! screw it heres the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI
BARACKA FLOCKA FLAME

Last edited by ADV3N7URER!!!!! on Thu May 05, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : thingy jiggy)
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:57 am

My favourite part was when you guys issued a statement saying:

"The world is a safer place now that Osama Bin Laden is dead and we must fully expect a Terrorist attack."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic President is epic.   Epic President is epic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic President is epic.
Page 1 of 1