Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Question.

Go down 
+7
NoelX2
Stigma
ghost23
The Enkindler
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
Pickles1337
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 am

How come game designers don't get to touch as much boobs as film directors?

Oliver Stone is all "zOMg s0 m@ny b00b5!"

Cliff Blizinski is all "....".

Seriously. Serious question. Swear.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Epic Question. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Alright then..?
Umm, maybe cause video game designers are n3rds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:46 pm

This is retarded...
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
This is retarded...

Please explain.

You know this is a good question. I wanna hear(?) people's opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Thats because they are married. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
This is retarded...

Please explain.

No, its raelly not good question...
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:32 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
This is retarded...

Please explain.

No, its raelly not good question...

I agree. It's a shocker of a question
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:11 am

Lord Epzaos wrote:

Didn't stop the members of Led Zeppelin.

Seriously, in every other medium if you get famous you'll get piles of cocaine and women.

Why not with game designers?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:23 am

Pickles1337 wrote:
Lord Epzaos wrote:

Didn't stop the members of Led Zeppelin.

Seriously, in every other medium if you get famous you'll get piles of cocaine and women.

Why not with game designers?

Because game designers aren't rich, typically.

It's a shame because they actually have talent and need to work hard unlike those other rich fucks. Led Zeppelin = A bunch of thieving bastards. Same with other people like H.G. Wells. Not just musicians or film directors. He's a fucking hack.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 am

Ummmmmm...IDK.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 am

Because they are proffesionals and not fuckin diva's.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Epic Question. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 pm

First of all, don't even compare Oliver Stone and Cliff Bleszinski. There's just no comparison. Wall Street is one of the best films ever made. Anywho, I suppose it's because the video game industry isn't as big in the mainstream media as film is.

BlackStigma wrote:
It's a shame because they actually have talent and need to work hard unlike those other rich fucks. Led Zeppelin = A bunch of thieving bastards. Same with other people like H.G. Wells. Not just musicians or film directors. He's a fucking hack.
Right, because writing songs and learning instruments isn't hard work and doesn't require talent. Neither does writing one of the greatest science fiction novels of all time.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Everyone's got the wrong end of the stick!
Isn't it obvious?
THEY BE GHEY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

If only Stanley Kubrick made videogames back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:04 am

TRF wrote:
First of all, don't even compare Oliver Stone and Cliff Bleszinski. There's just no comparison. Wall Street is one of the best films ever made. Anywho, I suppose it's because the video game industry isn't as big in the mainstream media as film is.

BlackStigma wrote:
Right, because writing songs and learning instruments isn't hard work and doesn't require talent. Neither does writing one of the greatest science fiction novels of all time.

Wasn't that kind of comparison. They're both famous in their media. Although I do get your point. Maybe James Cameron would be a better fit. Or Micheal Bay.

I think it's because today's games don't really appeal to anyone else besides the sweaty frag head.

We should get more games like Heavy Rain. Chicks(and me) dig mystery. It'd be a good start except, you know, actually make it a game.

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:07 pm

TRF wrote:

BlackStigma wrote:

Led Zeppelin STOLE songs
http://www.cracked.com/article_18500_the-5-most-famous-musicians-who-are-thieving-bastards.html
H.G. Wells' masterpiece? He PLAGIARIZED it.
http://www.cracked.com/article_17198_5-great-men-who-built-their-careers-plagiarism_p2.html
They don't have any talent.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

BlackStigma wrote:

Led Zeppelin STOLE songs
http://www.cracked.com/article_18500_the-5-most-famous-musicians-who-are-thieving-bastards.html
http://www.cracked.com/article_17198_5-great-men-who-built-their-careers-plagiarism_p2.html

Praise Cracked.com
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Epic Question. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

BlackStigma wrote:

Led Zeppelin STOLE songs
Led Zeppelin may have taken some songs from other bands, but they took them and made them theirs. Was it wrong to not give credit where credit was due? Yeah, probably, but that doesn't change the fact that they're talented musicians. As for H.G. Wells's masterpiece, he has written many a book, and I would imagine that a majority of them were written by him. Again, it was wrong to plagiarize, but that doesn't take away the quality of all of his other writings.

Led Zeppelin is a talented band and H.G. Wells is a talented writer.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:51 pm

I remember reading that Led Zeppelin had an underage groupie backstage that was giving them blowjobs.

What's that all about?

:scratch:

EDIT: Holy shit, I'm gonna write an article for Cracked about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Question.   Epic Question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Question.
Page 1 of 1