Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April Empty
PostSubject: EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April   EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:20 am

EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April Ea-log10

Quote :
Xbox 720 could see timed-exclusivity of EA titles and DLC going into the next generation, sources have claimed. A deal is expected to be announced between both parties at Microsoft’s console reveal event, currently rumoured for April 26th.

The rumoured event will allegedly see a deal announced between EA and Microsoft, that could give Xbox 720 / Durango first dibs on all EA titles for a while.

CVG’s sources have told the site that the terms of the deal are not concrete, but given EA’s approach of launching games across all formats the deal will likely amount to timed exclusives, rather than Xbox 720-only titles. Timed-exclusive DLC could also be on the cards.

We now know that both the EA-published IP from Respawn Entertainment will appear at E3 2013 and that Battlefield 4 has gone next-gen. Could these games launch as timed Xbox 720 exclusives?

We’ll keep our ears to the ground on this one, but I did find it odd that EA didn’t appear at Sony’s PS4 announcement last week, given its track record of appearing at every showcase under the sun.

What’s your take?

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April   EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 am

Meh, they can have Battlefield 4. Still won't be buying a Durango unless all these rumours are fake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April   EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 am

720- timed DLC

gud jab microsaft
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April   EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Makes sense, as Don Mattrick used to work at EA and Peter Moore used to work at Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April   EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 am

Fuck yeah madden DLC. :alone:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April   EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EA and Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at the event in April
Page 1 of 1