Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?   Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am

Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? Xbox_710

Quote :
Fresh on the heels of Sony’s PS4 unveiling, reports suggest Microsoft is setting up a one-off Xbox 720 event for sometime in April.

As indicated on CVG, an unnamed Sony official has claimed the company’s PS4 reveal “at first caught Microsoft off-guard.”

As a response, Microsoft is likely run a special Xbox 720 meeting later in the year. While the company has declined an official comment, VG247 would like to confirm it has also received word of the April event.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?   Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:59 am

Let the console wars BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?   Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 am

I'm excited to see what they have. They need to upgrade a few things hardware wise if they want to be on par with the PS4, chances are they will, HOPEFULLY, they focus on games and minimally on Kinect 2.0, in saying that, that latter combined with that projector thingy that broadcast gameplay onto your walls could be fucking amazing.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?   Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?   Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Xbox 720 reveal set for April 26

Quote :
Microsoft will unveil its new console on April 26, CVG’s Rob Crossley has said on Twitter, citing a trusted source. Both VG247 and CVG’s sources had earlier indicated an April event, and a recent domain registration hints that we don’t have long to wait. The PlayStation 4 was announced last week for a holiday 2013 launch.

Thanks, Gematsu.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?   Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:02 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games, please show us hardcore games.

new halo

new gears

new forza

kinect

& probably COD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?   Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft to reveal the next Xbox in April?
Page 1 of 1