Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goku vs. Kratos

Go down 
+8
Stoney
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
Orion
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
Based Sonji
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Goku or Kratos
 Goku
 Kratos
View results
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:28 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Yeah, right. eye roll

Yeah, correct. Kid Buu can destroy the universe and went planet by planet destroying them in like 2 seconds each.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:11 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Kratos has killed gods, what's your point?

Just because you guys are throwing around the terms gods doesn't mean they are anywhere on par with the DBZ characters. Face it, Goku might lose to superman, but he sure as hell won't lose to Kratos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

I find it funny how Son Goku being a better strategist than Superman didn't matter. Even when the video ADMITTED Son Goku was a better strategist.

Oh but now being a better strategist matters as long as it's not Son Goku. Typical Yonny logic.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Can you benders hurry up and make a Goku vs. Dr Manhattan poll already?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Does it matter if Kratos killed gods? Doesn't the new DBZ film have Goku fighting gods? I'm assuming he wins in that movie.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Does it matter if Kratos killed gods? Doesn't the new DBZ film have Goku fighting gods? I'm assuming he wins in that movie.

Nice guess Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

I don't know a great deal about DBZ with the exception of playing a couple of games with some pals. Despite Kratos being a BAMF and personally would prefer to win, I know there is nothing he could possibly do that would compare to a uber shit Spirit Bomb created over the course of about 7 episodes.

The only poll worth doing is Goku vs. Dr Manhattan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Son Goku will fight Bills the God of Destruction in the new film. Bills can destroy an entire galaxy, defeat Super Saiyan 3 Goku with just one finger, and is even stronger than Buu himself.

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 13526810
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
The only poll worth doing is Goku vs. Dr Manhattan.
Goku wins since you know he's Goku and he's killed like 2 villains in canon and is a galaxy destroyer. Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 725796345

In all seriousness, Manhattan wins. Anyone with a brain can figure that out.

@Mecha I love how all of a sudden being a "strategist" doesn't count. Also they called Goku a genius in the battlefield, they also said Superman fought for a 1000 years, so Superman is the more experienced fighter.

You act like they called Superman a dunce in the battlefield.

@Jack He fights 1 god, Kratos has killed multiple, including death.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:54 pm

[quote="yonny616"]
Dam_Noir wrote:

@Jack He fights 1 god, Kratos has killed multiple, including death.

You seem to misunderstand the fact that Goku has killed people who are of equal strength with these gods. Just because they are gods doesn't mean shit, especially in Greek mythos.

Frieza alone would rip Kratos a new one. He'd blow the shit out of Earth and watch Kratos insta-die.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 Whoa-just-take-it-easy-man-meme-generator-whoa-just-take-it-easy-man-0fe181.png?1339528856

Yup, he killed all them, 2 villains. Yakon and Buu. Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:04 pm

@Yonny

What the hell is the difference between being a strategist and a genius in the battlefield?

Don't twist this shit around. You basically just said being a strategist doesn't matter, yet you're now saying Kratos can defeat Son Goku because he's a better strategist. Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 1443829230

Also Superman fighting for over 1000 years? GTFO of here with that shit. I'm sure Buu and Bills are way older than that.

Kratos may have fought multiple gods, but gods fear Bills. Quit being so deluded.

Last edited by Mecha on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 Whoa-just-take-it-easy-man-meme-generator-whoa-just-take-it-easy-man-0fe181.png?1339528856

Yup, he killed all them, 2 villains. Yakon and Buu. Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 528803

Yeah, and didn't kill Frieza out of sympathy. Could have destroyed Cell yet didn't because he knew that Gohan had the potential for SSJ2.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:19 pm

I never said there was a difference.

Never said strategy doesn't matter.

Did I ever say they weren't? Also I'm sure Buu spent some of that time in that ball thing (lack of better term) and Bills goes back to slumber. So yeah, they didn't spend 1000 years fighting like Superman did, although I'm sure Bill is older, Buu probably isn't.

Kais/Supreme Kais, not "gods".

DBZ fans never cease to amaze me, they're like Batman fans thinking their favorite character can beat anyone/everyone. Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 725796345

@Greg Yup, he didn't kill him anyway, future Trunks did. Also didn't Goku say himself that Cell was too strong?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm

^^

He also apparently said the same thing about Majin Buu until he revealed otherwise.

How can you say that Kratos can defeat a being that can fly out above the atmosphere, charge a Kamehameha blast for 10 seconds, and then blow up Kratos and the area 900 miles around him.

Also, Kais and Supreme Kais are essentially gods. They are the overseers of the universe and their job is to keep everything in check.

Buu is over 5 million years old, boyo. He was created in the 5 Million Before Age period and died in Age 774.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Well when he faced Cell he wasn't at Super Sayain 3 level.

No, they protect the universe and have godly powers, they're not gods or else Bill would be a Kai/Supreme Kai/Ultimate Kai.

Really? 5million?! Well he died, he had to hit the reset button a couple times.

Never said Kratos would win. I just said Kratos would be the better strategist. And
Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 Tumblr_m8n5d0UIql1qlhx1d
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm

@Yonny

Bullshit. If I were to say Son Goku was a better strategist, you would quickly jump the chance to say Superman can still beat him blah blah blah. I can say the same shit about Kratos.

Superman being over 1000 years old is bullshit. If you're using future Superman then that shit does not count.

Kais ARE gods.

Batman has proven that he can take down the entire Justice League...

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 510wfw10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:45 pm

@Mecha

Yeah, but I never said strategy doesn't matter. Also again, you're acting like Superman is a dunce in the battlefield when that's not the case.

Hey, don't tell me. Tell the writer who had Superman fight for a 1000 years with Thor.

Yeah, I know. I'm just fucking with you on that one. Razz

When I said everyone, I literally mean everyone. I'm pretty sure they'd say Batman can beat Goku.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

No but really, Goku wins. Goku can beat everyone except maybe Dr. Manhattan.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:46 pm

After reading about Dr.Manhattan, Goku wouldn't stand a chance. Dr. Manhattan rapes everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Teckno wrote:
After reading about Dr.Manhattan, Goku wouldn't stand a chance. Dr. Manhattan rapes everyone.

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 Doctor10

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 14745-10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I bet you only posted that because the penis.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I bet you only posted that because the penis.

Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 Tobeym10
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:45 pm

There are a few villains that would wreck Goku, tbh. Anti-Monitor and Galactus are good examples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku vs. Kratos   Goku vs. Kratos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku vs. Kratos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next