Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama requests violent games study

Go down 
+3
yonny616
Azazel
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Obama requests violent games study R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Obama requests violent games study Empty
PostSubject: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Obama requests violent games study 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Why do I get the slight suspicion that they will be looking for ways to confirm a correlation and then not tell everyone what they did to make it seem that way?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Obama requests violent games study PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Azazel wrote:
Why do I get the slight suspicion that they will be looking for ways to confirm a correlation and then not tell everyone what they did to make it seem that way?
Because they're the U.S. government. I'm wondering if the asses of politicians are jealous of how much shit comes out of their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm

It will be funny when this backfires and the study finds that video games contribute no more to violence then movies or books do. In fact it may even decrease violence by allowing something for people to channel their anger. You know like when a black guy get stopped by a cop for the fourth time in one day he kills cops in grand theft auto rather than kill a cop in real life.

Obama requests violent games study Violencegraph

Obama requests violent games study Graph
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:51 am

Seriously how much bullshit are they going to blame until they realize that they themself are the problem.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 am

They will blame anything they can't understand.
These guys are nothing more than fossils of the older generation and they cannot understand what gaming is...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:10 pm

I think that's the third time I've ever seen Joe Biden.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
I think that's the third time I've ever seen Joe Biden.

I don't know why this made me lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama requests violent games study   Obama requests violent games study I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama requests violent games study
Page 1 of 1