Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation Home

Go down 
+7
solidstudios
igame
Franko
TheJubJub5721
Orc
Mikenuge
UltraZFury
11 posters
AuthorMessage
UltraZFury
Merchant
Merchant
UltraZFury

Stature : 1
Australia
Playing : Maxed out

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 am

Anyone here play Home?

I'm guessing some of you probably wont like it.. But I love it because I get to speak to my mates in the UK, and also interact with them by having a game of bowling or pool. Its much more interesting then just chatting on facebook. PlayStation Home 2505020059
Back to top Go down
http://ultrazfury.cz.cc
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:52 am

LOL Playstation home is so good for trolling & if your really good at it you get one of these Razz

PlayStation Home Untitl12
Back to top Go down
UltraZFury
Merchant
Merchant
UltraZFury

Australia

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:54 am

TWILIGHTRULEZZZ wrote:
LOL Playstation home is so good for trolling & if your really good at it you get one of these Razz

Haha! Nice one.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 am

I don't know why people hate Home so much. Like you said, it has it's advantages. Plus it's just good fun. It's like an online chat room and you can stalk or seduce people! That being said, it's not been enough to convince me to buy a ps3 Razz
I do like it though.

TWILIGHTRULEZZZ wrote:

HAHAHA!!! Epic PlayStation Home 3128676713
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Haha I got banned for a month cause I went trolling on Home a few times Razz
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm

TWILIGHTRULEZZZ wrote:

That was Freaking EPIC mike. Lol
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:54 pm

i go like once every 3 months or so, just to see whats new, my brother has been banned for verbal abuse before too.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Villager
Villager
solidstudios

Stature : 0

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:37 pm

i don't like it because usually when i go on there, it takes forever to start up, and overall it just feels kinda buggy
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 pm

solidstudios wrote:
i don't like it because usually when i go on there, it takes forever to start up, and overall it just feels kinda buggy

And it's pointless Razz
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Mike show me how to get one PlayStation Home 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm

PS Home only has three rules:

Play games

Have Fun

Don't make fun of the bugs.

PS Home is waste of space and time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:48 pm

NFLPS3fan43 wrote:
PS Home only has three rules:

Play games

Have Fun

Don't make fun of the bugs.

PS Home is waste of space and time.

Pretend those posters and monitors make the experience more realistic and immersive rather than a way for Sony to advertise I love you
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:45 am

What's the point of PS home?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
UltraZFury
Merchant
Merchant
UltraZFury

Australia

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:07 am

NFLPS3fan43 wrote:
What's the point of PS home?

In a way its a social network sort of game.

But much more, there are mini games and stuff. And like I said, alot of people don't like it because they think its pointless..
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 am

Sony is very strict with Home, they dont tolerate abusive people for long there, i also got one of those emails Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:23 am

ive been to home..and its boring as hell.everyone is trying to avoid you,and its pointless..its a stupid waste of time on sony's behalf and i think they should cancel it,that's my opinion and is home still a beta? it's been a beta for 2 years!!!
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 pm

The user base for Home is now 17 million
There are now 236 games to play in Home
There are 7,000 items to choose from

As much as a lot of us hate it, Home continues to grow, there are people out there that actually like it i guess, i have seen dudes with Home girlfriends, dudes that form a sort of Home clan, even a dude that invited me to his Home wedding lol

Theres a lot of things i don't like about Home like loading times, some of the virtual items are priced too high, and waiting in line to play bowling.
But you have to keep in mind that no one is being forced to use Home, no one is being forced to buy items, to play bowling.
You can choose from many different games that you can play for free, you get items for free for playing games.

Its free so i don't see why anyone would complain about it.
Back to top Go down
UltraZFury
Merchant
Merchant
UltraZFury

Australia

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Pein wrote:
ive been to home..and its boring as hell.everyone is trying to avoid you,and its pointless..its a stupid waste of time on sony's behalf and i think they should cancel it,that's my opinion and is home still a beta? it's been a beta for 2 years!!!

Yes it's still in beta. Why is everyone trying to avoid you? They don't avoid me.. All you have to do is get out your bubble machine and do the "Running Man" dance and people will join in and chat. Trust me, it works!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 am

UltraZFury wrote:
Pein wrote:

Yes it's still in beta. Why is everyone trying to avoid you? They don't avoid me.. All you have to do is get out your bubble machine and do the "Running Man" dance and people will join in and chat. Trust me, it works!

whatever dude..i won't bother with something pointless..the ps3 for me is about games.to be precise..the exclusives,not some failed "social network"..that's my opinion on home..when the beta ends.i might check it again to see the improvements but so far its shit in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 am

Did you just say that it was a waste of money for Sony?

On the contrary, Sony has made $2Billion from Home alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Home
Page 1 of 1