Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4? Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:54 pm

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4? Playst10

Quote :
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale could be getting the sequel treatment already, according to new job postings by developer SuperBot Entertainment. Check it out below.

Spotted by NeoGAF forumite Nirolak, the job postings appeared on Gamasutra, and call for an Art Director and a Game Designer.

The art director post reads, “A project such as PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, which by definition brings together elements ranging from an incredibly wide range of artistic styles, requires a strong and unifying vision to present a cohesive and polished product.

“The Art Director is responsible for defining this vision, guiding the creation of art assets from concept through completion while helping develop new technology to facilitate this and maintain proper performance.”

This could be a sequel to SuperBot’s fighter, or it could be a sequel to another Sony IP. PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale saw poor chart performance when it launched, entering the UK top 40 at 38th place and seeing a mixed critical reaction, so talk of a sequel this early may be premature.

What do you think? Let us know below.

Thanks Eurogamer.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 am

I don't see it getting a sequel with the sales it got. But Superbot has potential for other IP's.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 pm

I doubt it. They got very poor sales. Plus, I can't imagine many people wanting a sequel to this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:38 pm

This is Sony, guys. Not Activision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale 2 in development for PS4?
Page 1 of 1