Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:01 am

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? Playst10

Quote :
Omar Kendall, game director on PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale, has strongly suggested the newly-announced fighter could make its way to Vita as well as PS3.

When asked if a Vita version was in the works, Kendall answered to Digital Trends (via PSLS): “Maybe… Stay tuned.”

The tease follows the announcement earlier this morning of Sly: Thieves in Time getting its own Vita version alongside the main PS3 version that was already announced at E3 last year.

For now, PASBR launches this holiday for PS3.

Thanks, Gekidami.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:21 am

That means it is.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:17 pm

I can see most PS3 exclusives from now on getting Vita releases as well.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:00 am

CV lists PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale for Vita

Quote :
The LinkedIn profile of SCEA sound designer Robert Krekel has shown a Vita version of PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale is in the works following a hint on a handheld version last week from the game’s director

Thanks, TSA.

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:26 am

I think it may work better as a vita game and its a purchase for me
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:51 am

Quote :
More evidence of a Vita version of PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale has increased after Sony was found to have registered domains linked to the game.

Sony also registered several other linked domains, a few of which including different spellings like battleroyalethegamevita.com and
battleroyalthegamevita.com.

A CV had previously mentioned a Vita version of the fighter, but nothing has been announced on it as yet. E3 sure is close, isn’t it, fella? You should probably look towards there.

The PS3 version of PALBR launches this holiday season.

Thanks, TSA and GAF.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?   PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale coming to the Vita?
Page 1 of 1