Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy

Go down 
+9
RamboOnRedBull
Dam_Noir
ArchAngel
Bluenose
The Enkindler
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
Orion
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 pm

http://gothamalleys.blogspot.com/2012/01/batmans-voice.html

Yeah, never in the comics. eye roll I know Batman like the back of my hand. I grew up with this character, have played every Batman game I could get my hnds on, watched every film and show (animated and live action). I did a 3 page essay on Batman in high school. I know Batman more than you know yourself.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Well I'm afraid you don't, because unlike you, I actually read Batman comics.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Who said I don't read comics? Just because I prefer to watch the animated/live action stuff it means I don't know Batman? Get your head out your ass. Ohh what's that link I pasted? It's about COMICS, comics that define Batman's VOICE. You say you read so much comics, then say no comic has mentioned Batman's voice like this, yeah how about you do more reading and research on Batman and maybe just maybe, you'll be as knowledgeable about Batman as I or even Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:47 pm

LOL
u don't read comics, u just google shit like a total faggot. You said you know more batman than me, and that's very unlikely if u limit yourself only to the cartoons and whatever and not the comics, u know the source material.
I've read more comics than u and I declare Daredevil>Batman
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:01 pm

How do you know if I do or don't read comics. Ohhhb sorry! I didn't know using google was a taboo among the CB readers. eye roll Get over it! I've read comics, just because I don't spend my entire day inside a book store doesn't mean I don't. I prefer animated films/shows, live action, video games over the godly comics. This is why most of the peole here dislike comicbook readers, because you treat your fucking comics like the gospel and you guys act like jehova witnesses.

LMFAO! Batman is better character in all departments to DareDevil. Jason Todd > Damian Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Batman so much character development
>1000 issues of brooding and putting escaped arkham inmates back.into arkham who then escape and crying about his parents

Daredevil
>actual character development and not the same shit repeated over a million issues

Also I agree Jason Todd is great, who doesnt love child murdering psychopaths that are angry and extreme?! SO KEWL
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Yonny, are you trolling? Batman isn't stupid for falling into traps. He's stupid for trusting a criminal, and be like, durrrr, it was a trap the whole time? It's HOW he fell for the trap, that's the point. Also he was in control in that episode of the Justice League. He could have escaped anytime and called the Justice League.

Also Bruce stops being Batman because he's a branded a killer? That's bullshit. The real Batman would have continued anyway.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm

>the real batman
lol
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 pm

I don't recall Bale's voice in Batman Begins. I'll have to watch it again; the last time I watched it was in preparation for The Dark Knight, so figure I haven't watched it in about five years.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm

@Mecha Lol Yes, I'm being sarcastic by calling Batman stupid. Who said Batman trusted her? Selina was trying to get away from Bane and he simply told her to take him to Bane. She's obviously more afraid of Bane than Batman, so she took him to a trap with Bane. It all goes back to what I said: Bruce went in to fight Bane not caring if he died. No he wasn't. Everyone was stumbling in that episode to the point they disband the JL. That to was the point of that trap from Grodd.

Seems like the dent act part went over your head. The dent act part brought peace to Gotham, peace in Gotham = no NEED for Batman, at one part of the movie they tell you how low the crime rate "We'll soon be hunting down overdue library books".

@Jack It's different in BB, in the next 2 films they added more bass to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm

I don't see how Batman falling into the trap is any indication of his intelligence. If I remember correctly, he was PLANNING on going after Bane. The only thing he didn't expect was that it would be a cage match.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:04 pm

@yonny616

So you admit Batman was out of character then?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:29 pm

@Mecha Lol what? How do I even imply that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy    Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with Dark Knight Trilogy
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6