Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3?   Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 am

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/resident-evil-revelations-coming-to-xbox-360-and-ps3/

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3? Reside13

Is 3DS about to lose one of it's greatest exclusives?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3?   Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:36 am

Does that mean that the consoles are finally get a proper resident evil game?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3?   Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 am

If it happens. Unless they decide it need more action bits like riding a motorbike shooting other zombies on motorbikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3?   Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360/PS3?
Page 1 of 1