Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC   Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Y u no make one for PSVita, Capcom? :yuno:
Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC 12058376-resident-evil-revelations
Quote :
I think we're all in agreement that RE Revelations was pretty darn good, right? A little slice of horror, a bit of action, a claustrophobic cruise ship filled with nasty baddies intent on sucking your guts outta your face - y'know, typical Resident Evil stuff. But last year only 3DS owners could play the game and its co-op Raid Mode, so while it was well received, many of you had to sit and watch. But no more!

Revs will arrive this May (21 US, 24 EU) on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U as physical disc for $49.99, or as a digital version on PS3 and PC on launch day (with 360 and Wii U digital versions to follow). As you might expect, this new version will include online Raid Mode co-op, enhanced HD graphics and lighting - but it also contains a few new bells and whistles.

Namely Hunk! He'll be playable in Raid Mode, bringing his unique gas mask chic to the Queen Zenobia cruise ship and other Revelations locales.

This new version also adds a new enemy, a new harder difficulty, new Raid weapons and new Custom Parts that make your weapons even more formidable - handy in those harder Raid maps!

I had a blast playing this on 3DS last year, and am pretty stoked to see it come to so many new machines. There are some good scares in here (one in particular, y'all know what I'm talking about) plus moments of actual isolation and uncertainty. Granted, Chris does show up from time to time to punch/explode things, but even he (and nagging partner Jessica) get a few chills.

I guess this means spoilers are back on deck though, huh? Gotta play nice for those who didn't pick up the 3DS version!
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2013/01/22/resident-evil-revelations-coming-coming-to-360-ps3-wii-u-and-pc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC   Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:12 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC   Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 pm

I think it's safe to say Capcom has some resentment towards Sony handhelds. The fact that they've stopped bringing Monster Hunter games to Sony systems and bring them almost exclusively to Nintendo's (wii, wiiU and 3DS) is a major sign of that. I think it's due to piracy but I don't know.

Either way poor Vita Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC   Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC
Page 1 of 1