Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS   Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 am

Quote :
Masachika Kawata, the producer of Resident Evil: Revelations, has expressed interest in making more Resident Evil games for the 3DS, saying:

The incredibly positive fan reaction to Revelations has definitely given me motivation to make another 3DS RE title. I have some ideas in mind. However, I have a lot of other projects that need to be taken care of first. I must admit [that] hearing players say how much they enjoyed Revelations does kind of make me want to forget the other projects and get stuck right into making another RE game for fans to enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS   Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:53 pm

So the milk is still fresh?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS   Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 pm

^
Bro with Revelations they changed the whole game around. They kept it with similar mechanics to Resident Evil 5 but cut out all the action feel to it and gave it a fresher, more creepy atmosphere like it was back in the old days.

I mean what's scarier...

This?
Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS ImgResident%20Evil%2054

or this?

Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS Resident-Evil-Revelations-8
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS   Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:33 pm

I can't but think necrophilia when I see the second pic.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS   Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
I can't but think necrophilia when I see the second pic.

Necrophilia is quite a scary thing. Therefore, Resident Evil Revelations wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS   Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Producer for Resident Evil Revelations wants to make another one for 3DS
Page 1 of 1