Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Religion is Bullshit!

Go down 
+6
ArchAngel
Archduke
Chobo
The Enkindler
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:56 pm

@Toxic

Judging by your avatar you have become an atheist elitist. This forum has been mocking religion since G7 first started, but when someone mocks atheism it's not okay?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:11 pm

This thread is a flame war waiting to happen. As a moderator Toxic, you shouldn't have unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:10 am

Mecha, by that logic you are a marvel elitist. I can't even have an avatar for someone who happens to be atheist?

You don't seem to get the point you ignorant fucktard, if he cries and bitches over religious intolerance which even made teckno lock this thread for no reason, then he can't be a little hypocrite bitch and make an anti atheist signature.

I am perfectly okay with him having the signature if he wouldn't bitch about religious intolerance, but if he wants to play that game then he can go fuck himself.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 am

I suppose I should remove my avatar and signature as well, cause it represents enforcement of justice. lol

And Toxic, Teckno locked this thread to prevent the Spider-Man Chaos from repeating itself, this time in the shoes of religion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 am

Akainu wrote:
I suppose I should remove my avatar and signature as well, cause it represents enforcement of justice. lol

And Toxic, Teckno locked this thread to prevent the Spider-Man Chaos from repeating itself, this time in the shoes of religion.
I think the point Toxic was trying to make is that if you want to completely enforce the rules saying that you can't bash religion, then you should remove all signatures that bash atheists. It's like if I complained about people bashing atheists while wearing an "I Hate Jews" t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Religion is Bullshit!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2