Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Religion is Bullshit!

Go down 
+6
ArchAngel
Archduke
Chobo
The Enkindler
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Why Religion is Bullshit! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Why Religion is Bullshit! Empty
PostSubject: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Why Religion is Bullshit! 23877718
True Story :truestory:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Why Religion is Bullshit! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey, I'm Nolanist. I find this very offensive.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:14 pm

A more accurate version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Why Religion is Bullshit! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:29 pm

and incomes Zeratool in 3.....2.......1......
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Why Religion is Bullshit! 134279184366
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Why Religion is Bullshit! Religion_is_stupid5-749625
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 am

Why Religion is Bullshit! Origin10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Oh yeah? Well you guys are just a bunch of baby eating darwinistic atheists who believe that you came from nothing even though just because you don't believe in a god doesn't mean you automaticly believe everything came from nothing.

Why Religion is Bullshit! 3619sv
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Why Religion is Bullshit! Atheism

Just thought id join the fun too!

Isnt there some sort of rules on this forum about hating on religion? Im pretty sure the moderaters should have taken down this thread, not encourage it with posting on it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:00 am

Except: we're merely stating our Opinion. And by Opinion, I mean facts.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:04 am

Zeratul wrote:

Isnt there some sort of rules on this forum about hating on religion? Im pretty sure the moderaters should have taken down this thread, not encourage it with posting on it.
We mock it, we don't hate it, if we hated it, we would have directly attacked you in a very uncivillized manner along with doing name calling on religious figures.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Why Religion is Bullshit! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:32 pm

I love that atheism picture because it's clear that people who believe it don't actually know the definition of atheism.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Toxic is about to post a comment in 3..... 2..... 1.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Zeratul wrote:

Why Religion is Bullshit! Atheis10

Fixed that one for you, also i don't intend to offend your religious beliefs nor am i hating on it, we're simply just having fun.

Fuck you mecha Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:54 pm

In all seriousness, I hope in my life time we find what caused the Big Bang and preceded that, and what preceded that etc until we find the very "beginning".

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Stoney wrote:
In all seriousness, I hope in my life time we find what caused the Big Bang and preceded that, and what preceded that etc until we find the very "beginning".

I don't think we will ever find the beginning. And I think whatever the answer to all of this truly is, it's too immense for our brains to process. Maybe when we evolve a million years from now and turn into that baby from 2001: A Space Odyssey, we'll be able to grasp even a fraction of life's mysteries.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:05 pm

I think that the most important part of finding out the mysteries of life is not the answer, but what we find during that journey to help us human beings progress.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:22 am

If there was a god he would've purged humanity from this planet long before we had the capability of destroying it. We pollute and infect the surrounding environment affecting natures 300 million year old balance like a parasite. We fight and kill each other over the remains of dead plants and animals formed millions of years ago. The Bible says we're Gods most precious and ultimate creation, yet our corruption starves half the planet even though we can provide for our 7 billion inhabitants, the broken country system give the illusion that we are separate and unique from one another yet we are apart of the same species, we are all intertwined and connected down to the most basic of levels our DNA, which can be traced back to the first complex cells that arose billions of years ago. Humans infect the surrounding area forcing many species to the edge of extinction all for the sake of our greed and lust for power. If God had any mercy he should do the right thing and remove us for the sake of the planet only then will the balance be restored.

The most convincing point of all is the lack of any mention of the beautiful and diverse universe we live in the Bible. Have you ever actually looked up at the night sky only catching a small number of stars only to realise that there are a billions of stars in our Galaxy alone which is among an astronomical number of other Galaxy's out there each with billions of their own ? I suppose as soon as people start thinking about it they truly realise how insignificant we are.

So there is no God :cheers: and if there was he'b be to ashamed to look down upon us.

On a more personal note: I will be fucking disappointed when I'm dead and people turn up for my funeral and cry and shit. I'd prefer if they'd shed a tear for a distant star going supernova which will in turn seed a new generation of stars and planets and with the possibility of creating life not so destructive as us.

Last edited by Mikenuge on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 am

i do not believe there is a god. i do however believe in higher power.

2mason4ubro
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:46 am

Mikenuge wrote:
If there was a god he would've purged humanity from this planet long before we had the capability of destroying it. We pollute and infect the surrounding environment affecting natures 300 million year old balance like a parasite. We fight and kill each other over the remains of dead plants and animals formed millions of years ago. The Bible says we're Gods most precious and ultimate creation, yet our corruption starves half the planet even though we can provide for our 7 billion inhabitants, the broken country system give the illusion that we are separate and unique from one another yet we are apart of the same species, we are all intertwined and connected down to the most basic of levels our DNA, which can be traced back to the first complex cells that arose billions of years ago. Humans infect the surrounding area forcing many species to the edge of extinction all for the sake of our greed and lust for power. If God had any mercy he should do the right thing and remove us for the sake of the planet only then will the balance be restored.

The most convincing point of all is the lack of any mention of the beautiful and diverse universe we live in the Bible. Have you ever actually looked up at the night sky only catching a small number of stars only to realise that there are a billions of stars in our Galaxy alone which is among an astronomical number of other Galaxy's out there each with billions of their own ? I suppose as soon as people start thinking about it they truly realise how insignificant we are.

So there is no God :cheers: and if there was he's be to ashamed to look down upon us.

On a more personal note: I will be fucking disappointed when I'm dead and people turn up for my funeral and cry and shit. I'd prefer if they'd shed a tear for a distant star going supernova which will in turn seed a new generation of stars and planets and with the possibility of creating life not so destructive as us.
That last part is so stupid I think I got cancer. Good thing humanity created a treatment for it.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 am

This thread and its posts violates rules:

"1. Racism, Religious Intolerance, Homophobia, promoting trolling, or any kind of derogatory words or action will NOT be tolerated."

"9. Flamebait comments will be deleted and the user warned if the comment gets to many reactions and replies. Continue with leaving flamebait comments will result in a week ban. Continue to even leave more flamebait comments will result in a perma ban."

"12. No trolling."

I have absolutely no idea why the hell anyone here would make excuses for this, expecially the mods who are supposed to enforce the rules. If someone new came to join this forum, read the rules about religious intolerance and then clicked and saw "Religion is bullshit!" thread, they would be puzzled with the rules.

"Religion is bullshit" is not religious tolerance nor are the posts on here. Just saying...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:36 am

dont you remember when i exposed the forum administration in my nigger rebellion of september?

they dont care.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:47 am

I'm not a religious person, but Zeratul has a point. And I'm not going to pretend that he is wrong just because we don't agree with his beliefs. I see a lot of contradictions by the Staff in this forum all the time. Which is why I can't take you guys seriously sometimes. After all my years in this forum, I don't think there was ever once an anti-religious thread that was immediately closed. Yes, I get it, it's all for fun. But don't shove us with the rules if were not going to 100% follow it. If you guys want to mock religion then do it in the chatbox. That's what it's there for. Instead of spamming in a gaming forum.

Besides, we have been getting a lot new members recently. We don't want to scare some of them off with threads like these.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:11 am

When I point it out, I just get pounced on.

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Zeratul if you consider these JOKES to be offensive over your religion then i will demand you to remove your signature because based on your own logic your signatures have always mocked atheists. If you don´t then i am afraid i will have to ban you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Religion is Bullshit!   Why Religion is Bullshit! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Religion is Bullshit!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next