Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed Empty
PostSubject: NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed   NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 am

NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed Wii-U-SNES-Controller-610x326

Quote :
Australian games retailer EB Games has listed a new variant of the Wii U Pro Controller on its site. This ‘SNES Version’ of the Pro Controller essentially looks like it has the iconic Super Nintendo controller embedded beneath the dual analogue sticks.

It’s a great concept, but be warned - it’s not coming from Nintendo itself. This is third party, people, and we know very little about it, so you may want to check out the build quality before pre-ordering one. EB has the controller listed for AUD $48 (USD $49), which is about $30 less than the estimated price for the real Pro Controller.

It's down for release on November 30 – the same date the Wii U goes on sale in Australia. No word yet on whether other retailers will also be stocking it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/16/snes-inspired-wii-u-gamepad-coming
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed   NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:31 pm

ME GUSTA :megusta:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed   NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:04 pm

This looks incredibly fake.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed   NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
This looks incredibly fake.

IKR!

It's like a NES controller glued to an Xbox 360 controller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed   NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NES inspired Wii U pro controller revealed
Page 1 of 1