Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii u pro controller revealed

Go down 
+8
Jack the Spectre
The Enkindler
CernaMLD
Archduke
Bluenose
NoelX2
Mecha
Chobo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wii u pro controller revealed Empty
PostSubject: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Wii u pro controller revealed Procontroller

Quote :
During the Nintendo Direct Wii U special they revealed a brand new controller for the system.

Iwata explained that the Wii U Pro Controller is intended for multiplatform games. This controller appears to be best used for more hardcore games (Shooters perhaps). An Ideal choice for playing the new Super Smash Bros. game they announced last year!

Upon first glance it looks an awful lot like the Xbox 360 Controller

Yes this is what i was waiting for nintendo fucking yes! I don't really care that its basicly a 360 controller since that my favorite controller design anyway.

http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/06/wii-u-pro-controller-revealed.html
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Wii u pro controller revealed 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 pm

I noticed something

Playstation: Both sticks on bottom

Xbox: Left stick on top, Right stick on bottom

Wii U: Both sticks on top.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Wii u pro controller revealed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Nintendo just pulled a Sony.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

It looks more like a Xbox 360 controller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:07 pm

NoelX2 wrote:

Wii u pro controller revealed 91ad9412
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Wii u pro controller revealed 91ad9412
Well, out of the three controllers (Wii Classic Controller counts), it looks more like a 360 controller than anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Looks coral.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:14 pm

I fucking love you Nintendo! I will definitely buy the Wii U now. No longer will I have to use the nightmare of the wiimote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh the irony. I need to see how all the Nintendrones spin this.

But hey I'm liking this design. Nintendo finally got it right since the SNES days. lol
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Finally, a proper controller with sticks and buttons, not like that iPad shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Wii u pro controller revealed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 am

Controller looks terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 am

So this is what happens when an Xbox and a PS controller have sex :Philosoraptor:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Wii u pro controller revealed Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:33 am

Man, getting excited for E3 by now.

Can't wait for more news on Nintendo's new system! Wii u pro controller revealed 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:45 am

It's funny because once the PS4 and Xbox 720 are announced, you guys will start riding the Nintendo hate bandwagon once again. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:46 pm

:megusta:

I'm loving this design. I hope the Wii U does well. I hate Sony and Microsoft so much now I don't want to buy a new console from either of them.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Weymouth

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 am

Is it just me or is this a fail attempt of Nintendo trying to claw back the hardcore market, we already have controllers like this on systems we already own which if rumours are true better tech.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
Is it just me or is this a fail attempt of Nintendo trying to claw back the hardcore market, we already have controllers like this on systems we already own which if rumours are true better tech.
It's just you, probably because the rest of us are intelligent. Don't be a cynic and just appreciate that Nintendo is giving you options. You have a ton of controllers to choose from on this console, more so than any other console.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Weymouth

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 pm

well nintendo are either 100% behind their tablet controller or their not, if not then why even bother upgrading........just saying eye roll
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 pm

They realize that not everyone will like the tablet, so they're giving people more options so that people are still inclined to play their console.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Weymouth

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
They realize that not everyone will like the tablet, so they're giving people more options so that people are still inclined to play their console.
that's my point they realize that hard core gamers won't like the tablet so they bring out the pro controller, my point is is it enough for people to give up their current consoles to switch to Wii U and I don't think it is
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 am

Well if it's not then that's a fault of the Wii U, not the controller.
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 pm

CernaMLD wrote:

But hey I'm liking this design. Nintendo finally got it right since the SNES days. lol
Just wondering, are you GeneralMLD? Just curious. Otherwise on the controller. It looks pretty good. I'll miss using my Gamecube controller though.
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Quitelikeican wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

Just wondering, are you GeneralMLD? Just curious. Otherwise on the controller. It looks pretty good. I'll miss using my Gamecube controller though.
He's not.
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:28 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Quitelikeican wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

He's not.
Thanks for answering, I've been wondering that for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Quitelikeican wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

Wii u pro controller revealed Lolol-meme-face-gif
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii u pro controller revealed   Wii u pro controller revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii u pro controller revealed
Page 1 of 1