Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Racing inspired video?

Go down 
+2
Mikenuge
Blixtstorm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

Best Racing inspired video? Empty
PostSubject: Best Racing inspired video?   Best Racing inspired video? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:18 pm

"WRC is for boys. Group B was for men." - Juha Kankkunen (4 time world rally champion)

I have to say, I have watched this video like 50 times in a row, and still shivers every time.

For those who doesn't know what Group B is:

Group B was a non-restricted rally class in the mid 80's. It was around that time when they started using unrestricted boost on turbocharged engines and was developing 4x4 for racing. This led to cars having almost 600 horsepower while thundering along a dirt-road in the middle of the forest. At the end of the Group B era, some manufacturers was developing cars for if that had almost 800 horsepower. The series was cancelled due to the death-tolls. There was almost at-least 1 serious accident per race.

Famous cars: Audi Sportsquattro S1, Lancia 037 Stradale, Renault 5 Turbo Maxi, Peugeot 206 T16, Porsche 959, Ford RS200 and many more.

For those who doesn't know what rally us:

Rally is when you are going very fast in a "semi-production" car on thin roads, often dirt and snow covered roads/trails.

Some famous cars developed from it:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Subaru WRX Sti
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Best Racing inspired video?   Best Racing inspired video? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 pm

if you think you can drive you cant
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Best Racing inspired video?   Best Racing inspired video? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Unbelieveable Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Best Racing inspired video?   Best Racing inspired video? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Awesome video Blix, i used to always be amazed how disciplined the rally drivers were as they were racing very very quickly down narrow roads lined by hundeds of people.....just imagine how many people could get wiped out after a split second mistake.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Best Racing inspired video?   Best Racing inspired video? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 am

Reaper wrote:
Awesome video Blix, i used to always be amazed how disciplined the rally drivers were as they were racing very very quickly down narrow roads lined by hundreds of people.....just imagine how many people could get wiped out after a split second mistake.

True, there was sometimes serious accidents with both drivers and spectators killing over 50 peoples sometimes. I think in a interview with one of the drivers, they asked how they could drive with the spectators standing so close to the track. He replied that the only way is to see them as trees, otherwise he couldnt drive.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Best Racing inspired video?   Best Racing inspired video? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:23 am

Yeeeaaahhhh! Sti-James!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Best Racing inspired video?   Best Racing inspired video? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Racing inspired video?   Best Racing inspired video? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Racing inspired video?
Page 1 of 1