Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Spider-Man movie

Go down 
+10
Orc
Archduke
yonny616
NoelX2
Stoney
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What's your favorite Spider-Man movie?
 Spider-Man
 Spider-Man 2
 Spider-Man 3
 The Amazing Spider-Man
View results
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Stoney wrote:
Stoney wrote:
The first Spider-Man was pretty dope.

I take back my Spider-Man vote. Razz

TAS took a royal dump on it.
I enabled vote canceling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 pm

The Amazing Spider-Man was an alright movie. It didn't really do anything spectacularly, but it wasn't bad either.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Mecha I never claimed to be a big fan of the spider-man comics at all.

Hulk, I own over 50 physical comics (which is a lot for a UK'er who lived in an area with no comics at all) and 2 graphic novels (not including the comics in which Hulk is a secondary or crossover character or digital purchases).

Not really Spider-man. I said I've read a fair amount but not that much. Stop being a fagtroll.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm

So you never was much of a Spider-Man fan to begin with? How SHOCKING! Of course you're not a real Spider-Man fan. Only a non-fan would ever say Spider-Man 3 was better than The Amazing Spider-Man. The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 725796345 You're only a fan of the Raimi films because that's the ones you grew up to know and love. Where as I been Spider-Man fan way before the films.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Mecha, all you've proven with that statement is that you had a more depressing childhood than Lykos, what with you spending all your time reading Spider-Man comics (most likely with a flashlight whilst inside a locker).
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:45 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Mecha, all you've proven with that statement is that you had a more depressing childhood than Lykos, what with you spending all your time reading Spider-Man comics (most likely with a flashlight whilst inside a locker).

Not as depressing as still reading comics through your near adulthood. BTW, I didn't read that many comics as much as you guys think. I just grew up with Spider-Man just like everyone else as a kid. After all, the character has been popular for about what, 50 years?

Besides, the internet wasn't as big as it was now at that time. Needed something to read to keep me entertain. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 am

Mecha wrote:
I just grew up with Spider-Man just like everyone else as a kid.
No, I grew up with Batman.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:22 am

I grew up watching both on television.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 pm

lol wut is it with everyone flip-flopping?
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Teckno wrote:
This again....

I would of originally said Spider-Man 2, but The Amazing Spider Man was better after watching it.

THIS IS MY OPINION ABOUT THE MOVIE, I CAN GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT THE COMICS AND WHICH ONE IS TRUER TO THEM.

Did you literally mean you can give a fuck less? Or did you mean that you couldn't give a fuck less?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Spiderman 2, Amazing Spiderman was boring, peter parker was a cunt and the lizard was a complete mess, hell I fucking think Jim carreys riddler was better!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:41 pm

@tahmidk

Didn't you admit that Andrew was more faithful as Spider-Man than Tobey?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
@tahmidk

Didn't you admit that Andrew was more faithful as Spider-Man than Tobey?
In the costumes as spiderman, yes, but not as peter parker. He was a skater dickhea, and just because it's faithful to the comics doesnt make it a good movie, especially if ya boring.as fuck with an unlikable main.character.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:00 pm

@tahmidk

lolwut? Even as Peter Paker, Andrew was more faithful than Tobey. The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 725796345
True, just because its faithful doesn't necessarily make it a great movie. But better than Raimi's Spider-Man at least.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
@tahmidk

lolwut? Even as Peter Paker, Andrew was more faithful than Tobey. The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 725796345
True, just because its faithful doesn't necessarily make it a great movie. But better than Raimi's Spider-Man at least.
William Dafoe and the guy that played Doc Ock> Everyone in Amazing Spiderman and everything, excluding Martin Sheen

Uhhhgghhg the lizard was so fucking.badly done... Cannot rewatch that movie due to dickhead Pete and lizard, also I preferred the spectacular Spiderman version of captain Stacey.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:11 pm

I preferre everything in The Spectacular Spider-Man. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Not as depressing as still reading comics through your near adulthood. BTW, I didn't read that many comics as much as you guys think. I just grew up with Spider-Man just like everyone else as a kid. After all, the character has been popular for about what, 50 years?

Besides, the internet wasn't as big as it was now at that time. Needed something to read to keep me entertain. Razz

You serious? The internet was already big in the late 2000's.

Dam_Noir wrote:
Teckno wrote:
This again....

I would of originally said Spider-Man 2, but The Amazing Spider Man was better after watching it.

THIS IS MY OPINION ABOUT THE MOVIE, I CAN GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT THE COMICS AND WHICH ONE IS TRUER TO THEM.

Did you literally mean you can give a fuck less? Or did you mean that you couldn't give a fuck less?

I hate when people can't get the easiest and most obvious phrases right.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Whoever said wasn't big in it's late 2000's? =/
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Oh, I thought we were talking about when you were still a kid.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Ehh... the internet wasn't as big when I was a kid? :derp:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Mecha just went Duke on us.

Here, Collect your reward:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 pm

I read Spider-Man comics since the 90's. Obviously the internet wasn't as big back then, than it already is now.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:08 pm

The internet didn't even exist in the 90s, don't go all Kendo on us and say stupid shit like "GTA invented red light district" I love you
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:12 pm

tahmidk wrote:
The internet didn't even exist in the 90s, don't go all Kendo on us and say stupid shit like "GTA invented red light district" I love you

I still lul hard at that The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 pm

lol the internet did existed in the 90's though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Spider-Man movie
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next