Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Spider-Man movie

Go down 
+10
Orc
Archduke
yonny616
NoelX2
Stoney
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What's your favorite Spider-Man movie?
 Spider-Man
 Spider-Man 2
 Spider-Man 3
 The Amazing Spider-Man
View results
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Best Spider-Man movie Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

The Best Spider-Man movie Empty
PostSubject: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 am

It has to be Spider-Man 2. While it does have a few annoying parts in it, it also has my fav. fight scenes in any Spider-Man movie. And while it's still cheesy like the other Sam Raimi movies, it's never really that big of a problem.

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 am

Spider-Man 2 for me as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 am

This again....

I would of originally said Spider-Man 2, but The Amazing Spider Man was better after watching it.

THIS IS MY OPINION ABOUT THE MOVIE, I CAN GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT THE COMICS AND WHICH ONE IS TRUER TO THEM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Best Spider-Man movie XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 am

The Amazing Spider-Man
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Best Spider-Man movie R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:24 pm

The Amazing Spider-Man

Not only was it closer to the comics, but even as a movie it was still good. Spider-Man look like he was actually swinging on to something instead of the sky, Gwen Stacy wasn't just some dumb bitch who needed to be rescued all the time, and Stan Lee had the best cameo ever.

It may not be a perfect movie, but I'm just glad to see Spider-Man from the comics finally appear on film.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:33 pm

The first Spider-Man was pretty dope.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
The Amazing Spider-Man

Not only was it closer to the comics, but even as a movie it was still good. Spider-Man look like he was actually swinging on to something instead of the sky, Gwen Stacy wasn't just some dumb bitch who needed to be rescued all the time, and Stan Lee had the best cameo ever.

It may not be a perfect movie, but I'm just glad to see Spider-Man from the comics finally appear on film.

Man, I loved Stan Lee's cameo. I pissed myself laughing, literally. The Best Spider-Man movie 725796345

Though, while I prefer Spider-Man 2, I'll say my second fav. one is The Amazing Spider-Man. If Lizard hadn't been as dissapointing, then yeah, it could have been up there with Spider-Man 2. His atrocious-amount of CGI just annoyed me.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:05 pm

The Amazing Spider-Man

The Best Spider-Man movie 220px-Poster_of_The_Amazing_Spider-Man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:07 pm

At least they didn't kill off the Lizard. So the character can still further develop and have more improved CGI in the sequels. That's what one of the reasons why I disliked Sam Raimi's Spider-Man. They always killed off most of the major villains, which destroys any potential of seeing the Sinister Six on film.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Best Spider-Man movie PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Spider-Man 2! The Amazing Spider-Man bored me half the time and it practically had nothing new.

Mecha, a sinister six film is about as realistic as a trinity film (Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman).

Last edited by yonny616 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:05 pm

People said the same thing about The Avengers years ago.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Just because The Avengers got lucky, it doesn't mean that a sinister six film will work. Plus The Amazing Spider-Man is planned as a trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:24 pm

It would have been possible if the Raimi films didn't kept of killing off villains.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Mecha wrote:
It would have been possible if the Raimi films didn't kept of killing off villains.
But I thought you hated Raimi's version since it didn't follow the comics.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Sam Raimi's Spider-Man wasn't THAT far apart from the comic books, until Spider-Man 3 of course. The main problem I had with them was that the characters were out of character at times. J. Jonah Jameson seemed to be the only character that was true to the comic books.

But anyway, I don't hate Sam Raimi's Spider-Man as much as you guys think. It's just The Amazing Spider-Man is obviously the most faithful in the series so far, and it doesn't get enough credit for that.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Spider-Man 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 am

Mecha wrote:
At least they didn't kill off the Lizard. So the character can still further develop and have more improved CGI in the sequels. That's what one of the reasons why I disliked Sam Raimi's Spider-Man. They always killed off most of the major villains, which destroys any potential of seeing the Sinister Six on film.

I don't want them to "Improve" the CGI. What I meant was that he was too much CGI. Not bad CGI. Just too much. His mouth was also weird as hell when he started talking.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:11 am

I don't see any other way of doing it? ._.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Sorry if someone already said this, but the Lizard looked more like Killer Croc to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Killer Croc was always considered a rip-off of the Lizard anyway.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Definitely Spider-Man 1.

I rank them Spidey 1 > Spidey 2 > Spidey 3. All good films, and I completely disregard Amazing Spider-man because it was mediocre at best. It's inferior to The Incredible Hulk, and that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:55 pm

The Best Spider-Man movie Image10
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

The Best Spider-Man movie 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

I say it's either Spider-Man 1 or Amazing Spider-Man.

While I don't like any of the Spider Man films as whole movies, I will say that Spider Man 1 and Amazing Spider man came the closest to being good as whole movies. While I loved elements in Spider Man 2 and 3, There were just to many stupid/goofy moments in those films to be considered Good. Though J.K Simmons are the only moments that almost save the movies for me.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 am

Mecha wrote:
The Best Spider-Man movie Image10

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Stoney wrote:
The first Spider-Man was pretty dope.

I take back my Spider-Man vote. Razz

TAS took a royal dump on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Spider-Man movie   The Best Spider-Man movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Spider-Man movie
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next