Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

multiple embassies attacked

Go down 
+8
Hydell
ArchAngel
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
Mikenuge
Bluenose
Franko
Mecha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: multiple embassies attacked   multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:28 am

@Mecha LOL

@Jack There are plenty of holes in the big bang theory, it is just a matter of being curious
enough to look it up.

Take my personal experiences as you want, i can understand why you would question them
since i questioned others as well. But i can tell you that i was not looking for or expecting
those events to happen.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: multiple embassies attacked   multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:44 am

And this thread is being locked, if you want to discuss unicorns do it through PM or make a seperate thread about it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: multiple embassies attacked   multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 pm

The discussion is still relevant to the topic.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: multiple embassies attacked   multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:56 pm

I hear the Asians joined in the fun, i'm starting to doubt this is really about the film.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: multiple embassies attacked   multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:59 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
The discussion is still relevant to the topic.
No it's not, all you guys do is trying to disprove Zeratul's religious beliefs(Which they are already disproven anyway) by turning the topic into a religion vs science debate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: multiple embassies attacked   multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:18 pm

The discussion is about muslim extremists being outraged by a movie about Muhammad, not a debate about whenever god relies on belief or not, you're being off topic and if you unlock it again i will delete the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: multiple embassies attacked   multiple embassies attacked - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

multiple embassies attacked
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3