Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Games you have multiple copies of

Go down 
+6
Chobo
Mr Canai Spy
The Enkindler
Azazel
Jack the Spectre
Orc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Games you have multiple copies of Empty
PostSubject: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:46 pm

I DO NOT mean franchises. I mean identicle titles, perhaps on different consoles

Games you have multiple copies of 97198410Games you have multiple copies of Bsword10

Games you have multiple copies of 77648710Games you have multiple copies of Cover10Games you have multiple copies of 17804310

Games you have multiple copies of Skyrim10Games you have multiple copies of 13227310

Games you have multiple copies of Harryp10Games you have multiple copies of 56137310Games you have multiple copies of Harry_10

Games you have multiple copies of 92066210Games you have multiple copies of 12403910

Games you have multiple copies of Midnig10Games you have multiple copies of Midnig11

Games you have multiple copies of Gta_sa10Games you have multiple copies of 22695310

Games you have multiple copies of Gta32510Games you have multiple copies of Gta3an10 (iOS version)

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Games you have multiple copies of XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:50 pm

There was a point in time when I owned all three versions of Soul Calibur II. Now I own zero versions of Soul Calibur II.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Games you have multiple copies of 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:01 pm

I have 2 copies of Halo CE, one for Xbox and another for PC, though it might technically be 3 copies if you include Anniversary.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Two copies of Red Dead Redemption and Bayonetta, one on PS3 and one on 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:21 pm

:jackie:
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Games you have multiple copies of 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Super Mario 64

one N64 cart

1 DS cart

1 VC version

Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Two digital copies of Batman: Arkham City, one from EA's Origin and one from Steam.

Two copies of Dead Space, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Dirt 2, F1 2010, HAWX - One for PC and one for PS3

And COD4 for all systems even my XBAWX

Last edited by Mikenuge on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Two copies of Jak 2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
:jackie:

You seem to be confused so I will explain why I have multiple copies of these games.

Broken Sword... my sister owned the PC version, I decided to get my own copy on PS2. She ended up giving me her copy, so I have both. Also I bought the collection on steam so I technically have that 3 copies of that title.

Bully is one of my all-time favourite games. I wasn't going to plug in my ps2 just to play that one game so I got it on Xbox 360 when that was my primary console and steam when it was cheap.

Skyrim, it was inconvenient to play the 360 version I owned because I primarily play on PC... so I got the steam version.

Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets was incredible and 5 different versions were made for each console. I've played them all and they are all good!

THUG2 I loved on Gamecube. I wanted to take it on the go so got the PSP iteration which also has more content.

Midnight Club LA is one of the only racing games I've truly enjoyed. Was worth getting a handheld copy.

I bought San Andreas for PS2 ages ago. As the GTA collection was going so cheap on steam I ended up with a second copy.

GTA III I already owned on pc. Didn't like it. Clearly the drunk me did because I ended up spending £5 for the iphone version. To this day I haven't played it for more than 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 am

Fair enough, ive never owned the multiple copies of the same game, the closest is basically downloading old games again over xbl like sonic, crazy taxi, golden axe ect I love you
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Games you have multiple copies of StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 am

3 copies of Borderlands (PS3, 360 & PC).
Own 2 Climax editions of Bayonetta on PS3 and 360.
2 Tales of Graces on ps3. One be a US copy and other is the special first day release for PAL areas.
2 copies of Tales of Vesperia on 360, one is sealed.
2 Valkyria Chronicles, one is sealed.
2 Valkyria Chronicles II, one is sealed.
2 Valkyria Chronicles III EX edition, one is sealed.
3 copies of Star Ocean: the Last Hope, Standard and collectors for 360 and have the international edition on ps3.
2 Catherine games on PS3, US version and the PAL stray sheep edition.
3 copies of DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY Legacy Edition, 2 of them are sealed
3 copies of Dark Souls, Limited edition and Prepare to Die edition (still Sealed) on PS3 and also have the Prepare to Die edition on PC.
2 Saints Row the Third on PS3 and the full package on PC
2 Fallout: New Vegas, one of PS3 and the other with its DLC on PC.
2 copies of No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise on PS3 and one of them is sealed. Forgot I ordered one online.
2 copies of Ninja Gaiden 3, I have the collectors edition and a standard one which is sealed. Forgot I ordered one online.
2 copies of the Last Remnant on 360 and PC
2 copies of Lost Planet 2 on PS3 and PC
2 copies of Xenoblade, one of them is sealed
3 copies of the Last Story, Collectors and 2 standard, one of them is sealed.
3 copies of Pandora's Tower, Collectors and 2 standard, one of them is sealed.
2 Metroid: Other M, again one is sealed.
2 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), again one is sealed and the other came with a bonus soundtrack.
2 copies of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn... one is sealed.
2 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, one is sealed.
Own 2 copies of Kingdom Hearts, One is the orginal cover still sealed and other is the best seller version
Own 2 copies of Kingdom Hearts 2, both orginal covers and one is sealed.
3 copies of Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, two of them are sealed.
2 copies of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner on PS2. One is still sealed.
2 Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, one is sealed.
2 copies of Final Fantasy X, one is a best seller and the other is orginal still sealed.
2 Final Fantasy X-2, one is a best seller and the other is orginal still sealed.
2 copies of Final Fantasy XII. Both orginal covers and one is sealed.
Own 3 Capcom vs. SNK 2 on PS2 and GameCube. One of the PS2 ones is sealed.
2 Street Fighter Alpha Anthology on ps2, one is sealed.
2 copies of the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. One is a players choice and the other is the limited edition that comes with OoT and Master Quest.
2 copies of Resident Evil remake on GameCube
2 copies of Halo, one is classics for Xbox and the other is PC.
2 Halo 2 games on Xbox and PC.

Last edited by Animu_Desu on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:42 am

^this guy knows!!!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Games you have multiple copies of StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Update forgot to add these two. Also add them to my list.

2 Copies of the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. One is a players choice and the other is the limited edition that comes with OoT and Master Quest.
2 copies of Resident Evil remake on GameCube.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I have new ones

Alan Wake 360
Alan Wake PC
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Two copies of The Thing (PS2). One is still shrink wrapped.

Two copies of GTA4 Limited Edition

Two copies of Fallout New Vegas Collectors Edition

Two copies of Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:06 pm

I can add Turok: Evolution to this list. I now own it on Gamecube AND Xbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you have multiple copies of   Games you have multiple copies of I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games you have multiple copies of
Page 1 of 1