Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great comics no one's heard of?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Great comics no one's heard of? Empty
PostSubject: Great comics no one's heard of?   Great comics no one's heard of? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 am

I got the first Tracker comic and damn it's good. I'm definitely going to have to get the next ones.
Great comics no one's heard of? Tracker-cover-preview

Really compelling stuff. It's only a mini-series but yeah, it's about an FBI agent who is the sole survivor of a bloody attack in a bus (which he has few memories of), he is made to "track" down the serial killer behind it, only to discover he is a werewolf!

I'm already loving it. It's gruesome and captivating.
Great comics no one's heard of? Pictures?view=image&format=raw&type=img&id=166073
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Great comics no one's heard of?   Great comics no one's heard of? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:39 am

Well... contribute ya fuckers
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Great comics no one's heard of? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Great comics no one's heard of?   Great comics no one's heard of? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:31 am

Lykos, this forum is too mainstream for anyone to read comic books, let alone unknown comics.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Great comics no one's heard of?   Great comics no one's heard of? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:53 am

Herp. It's to share good comics which deserve recognition. Get with it, son.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great comics no one's heard of?   Great comics no one's heard of? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great comics no one's heard of?
Page 1 of 1