Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN Empty
PostSubject: Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN   Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN Amber-heard-mera-justice-league-pic

Quote :
While “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is still two months away, Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment are already gearing up their “Justice League” pic, adding another A-list actor to the ensemble.

Warner Bros. Had no comment.

Amber Heard is in talks to join the cast of WB’s “Justice League” pic as the love interest of Jason Momoa’s Aquaman, sources close to the project tell Variety. Insiders go on to add that she would not only appear in “Justice League” but would also co-star with Momoa in the studio’s standalone pic that currently has James Wan on board to direct.

If a deal does close, Heard would join an ensemble that already includes Momoa, Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot and Ezra Miller, all of whom are expected to make some sort of appearance in “Dawn of Justice” before reprising their roles in “Justice League,” which is set to bow on Nov. 17, 2017. Production is set to begin this April with Zack Snyder directing from a script by Chris Terrio.

Heard would be playing Mera, an undersea queen who eventually marries Aquaman in the comics.

The role would mark Heard’s first venture into the comic book realm and comes on the heels of one of her busiest years. She appeared in “Magic Mike XXL,” “The Danish Girl” and “The Adderall Diaries” in 2015.
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/amber-heard-aquaman-justice-league-1201678472/

Haven't seen her in anything, but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN   Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 1:02 am

She was in Zombieland of course. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN   Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 1:15 am

Mecha wrote:
Really? I don't remember her in the film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN   Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 1:24 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN   Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN Tumblr_inline_mxq4wzqZIj1qzbl7f
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN   Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 4:52 pm

i've had so many wanks to her, if she weren't a dyke she'd be gagging for my cocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN   Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amber Heard In Talks For 'Mera' In JUSTICE LEAGUE & AQUAMAN
Page 1 of 1