Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underrated Films

Go down 
+5
Mikenuge
CernaMLD
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Orc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Underrated Films - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Underrated Films - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Mecha wrote:
@Rambo Good. Now try re-watching Man of Steel again and lets see where that goes. :)

I'm planning to. I don't expect myself liking it much more, though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Underrated Films - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:31 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
@Rambo Good. Now try re-watching Man of Steel again and lets see where that goes. :)

I rewatched it last week and didn't finish it but Henry is a 10/10 man, dude is godly.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Underrated Films - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:36 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Yeah, but can you re-watch Man of Steel and say it deserves that 56% score on RT? Especially considering movies like Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World have a fresh score. :eww:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Yeah, but can you re-watch Man of Steel and say it deserves that 56% score on RT? Especially considering movies like Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World have a fresh score. :eww:

Iron Man 3 seemed to be rated higher because of Downey JR. and not much else. It's almost like reviewers gave their fanboy boners to the movie.  Neutral

I don't think I've seen it again after turning it off, though. Underrated Films - Page 2 725796345  It's such a stupid movie with the most cliché´d villain plot I've seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 pm

I tried watching Iron Man 3 again, and it literally put me to sleep. Then I tried watching it for the third time and I just wasn't paying that much attention to like at all. It's a hard movie to just set through and watch again. Even my little bro who is a big comic book movie fan, had to quickly turn it off after watching for a few minutes because of how stupid it was.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Underrated Films - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTlN8-YzqlPlmqrU85ZXNpkiYUCTaBgBgJSHOsWsCuDvVemtWM
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:17 pm

The King of Comedy

How can anyone call themselves Martin Scorsese fans and not watch this film is beyond me. Underrated Films - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
Underrated Films - Page 2 220px-12

All the negative reviews for this movie should be a crime. Though I do agree that the film would have been slightly better if they left the ending open for the audience to decide, but that's just my opinion. I'm still scratching my head as to why critics even hate this movie? I mean it's not the best movie ever made or anything, but it's a pretty solid film. I bet if it was an indie film, critics would have been more forgiving. Whether you may or may not like the film, it's still worth the watch.

This.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underrated Films   Underrated Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underrated Films
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2