Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony Empty
PostSubject: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 am

http://n4g.com/news/1016686/new-playstation-3-super-slim-never-say-never-says-sony

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

Focus of the PS4, Sony.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Stoney wrote:
Focus of the PS4, Sony.

Sony's massive. They can do a lot of things simultaneously without sacrificing efficiency. They don't need the whole SCE division to focus on the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Probably be more profitable if they made this Super Slim...but they better fucking not or i will go postal on them...i just got a PS3 slim like last year to replace my broken fatty and i will be pissed if they drop this on us with a no doubt cheaper price...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 pm

PS3 Sales would definitely grow significantly if Sony revealed this. But, I don't know if it's worth it to reveal a new revision of the console when PS4 is coming soon. Yes, I know PS4 hasn't been officially revealed yet. But, we all know it's coming. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Duke wrote:
PS3 Sales would definitely grow significantly if Sony revealed this. But, I don't know if it's worth it to reveal a new revision of the console when PS4 is coming soon. Yes, I know PS4 hasn't been officially revealed yet. But, we all know it's coming. Eventually.

I don't see why sales would pour in just because they decide to go anorexic again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Teckno wrote:
Duke wrote:

I don't see why sales would pour in just because they decide to go anorexic again.

Price cuts do that.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 am

I would like this.

I kinda just mooch of my brother's, but it's really weird buying games for a system that's not technically mine. Plus he doesn't like me being in his room very much so not really much time to play any RPG's.

I think it's about time I got my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony   New Super PS3 Slim?  "Never Say Never" - Sony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Super PS3 Slim? "Never Say Never" - Sony
Page 1 of 1