Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia!   Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:39 am

Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia! 98h6rq
Quote :
The highly anticipated video game Mortal Kombat, published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) in Australia, has been refused classification by the Australian Classification Board and will not release in Australia. We are extremely disappointed that Mortal Kombat, one of the world’s oldest and most successful video games franchises, will not be available to mature Australian gamers. WBIE would not market mature content where it is not appropriate for the audience. We understand that not all content is for every audience, but there is an audience for mature gaming content and it would make more sense to have the R18+ classification in Australia. As a member of the iGEA, WBIE is reviewing all options available at this time.
Why am I not surprised?

Source:
Ripten
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia!   Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 am

Similar thread here.

https://generation7.forumotion.com/t403-mortal-kombat-banned-in-australia

It's a joke, lol. Banning a game that's aimed at 18+ year olds. . . . . . . I don't know anymore. :/
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia!   Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:29 am

It seems that I made this thread 1 hour before the other one was posted, but no biggie the mods can lock whichever one they want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia!   Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:34 am

Merge them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia!   Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Banned in Australia!
Page 1 of 1