Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?   Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Quote :
He is called Kung Jin, a former thief, and an archer for the Shaolin monks, and in some flash-back cut-scenes his sexual orientation is revealed. This was brought to the gaming media’s attention through Gaystarnews, and I am not sure if this is because they have the best gaydar out of the gaming media or because nobody else felt that it was newsworthy. Not that you really need a good gaydar to figure out that Kung bats for the other team, as when the character Raiden describes him as “Self-loathing” and tells him “They care about only what is in your heart; not whom your heart desires”, it’s rather clear that you are playing as a back door bandit.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
http://www.loadthegame.com/2015/04/18/mortal-kombats-first-gay-character-can-get/
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?   Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Very progressive. Honestly gays are all just so fucking girly I hate them.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?   Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:19 am

Orion wrote:
Very progressive. Honestly gays are all just so fucking girly I hate them.

lol was that you in the comment section talking about paedosexuals?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?   Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 pm

FFS Orc your signature is fucking huge change it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?   Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Stigma wrote:
FFS Orc your signature is fucking huge change it.

FINALLY
It's been like that for like a month Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?   Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:02 pm

I've joined a local fascist group and we all talk about the moral degeneracy of homosexuality. Had to lie and tell them I wasn't Muslim though, first fucking thing they asked me kek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?   Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat's first gay character...Can We Get Over It?
Page 1 of 1