Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone have a 360 Slim?

Go down 
+11
ghost23
igame
Franko
Archduke
solidstudios
Orc
TheJubJub5721
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
Bluenose
The Enkindler
15 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Anyone have a 360 Slim? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 am

I plan to actually get one, anyone has it?
If so, is it good?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:21 am

All I know is that it looks a lot sleeker then the old 360.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 am

I have one. My God is it so much better than the original.

Don't worry about getting the RROD on this one. You could put this one on a carpet overnight and leave it on and this thing won't die on you. Also, it saves you $80 on Wi-Fi.

GET IT.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:11 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:

Don't worry about getting the RROD on this one. You could put this one on a carpet overnight and leave it on and this thing won't die on you. Also, it saves you $80 on Wi-Fi.

GET IT.

I'm jealous. The fast wi-fi and 250 GB HDD makes me want to get one. Hopefully my current 360 "accidentally" breaks on me so I can get this bad boy.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 pm

EPICAlan wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

GET IT.

I'm jealous. The fast wi-fi and 250 GB HDD makes me want to get one. Hopefully my current 360 "accidentally" breaks on me so I can get this bad boy.

By ''accidentally'' do you mean something involving microwaves and sledgehammers?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 pm

EPICAlan wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

GET IT.

I was thinking the same thing...I hope nothing happens...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:
EPICAlan wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

GET IT.

By ''accidentally'' do you mean something involving microwaves and sledgehammers?

Precisely.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:
EPICAlan wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

GET IT.

That's a bit extravagant. You could just put it on a carpet, play it for 20 minutes and it's already got the rrod Razz
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Villager
Villager
solidstudios

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm

yeah i have one. its pretty awesome. basically everything Sonji said Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:48 pm

EPICAlan wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:
EPICAlan wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

GET IT.

Precisely.

Try lighting it on fire. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Might get a Xbox if i have some spare money left
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Franko wrote:
Might get a Xbox if i have some spare money left

Do it, then we can play Reach :cheers:
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 pm

My little brother got one for Christmas, a lot slicker and smaller than the original, i noticed they didn't get rid of that brick for the power supply tho lol tho it really is whisper quiet.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:57 pm

If you already have an Xbox 360 that works properly, then the slim isn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:01 am

igame wrote:
My little brother got one for Christmas, a lot slicker and smaller than the original, i noticed they didn't get rid of that brick for the power supply tho lol tho it really is whisper quiet.

Hahaha!! I'd laugh if the next model is smaller than a wii and it's a major selling point, and then when you buy it you realise the power supply has just gotten bigger XD
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Damn hearing all these good things about it makes me hope that my current 360 will RRoD.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 pm

How would you transfer your content from one X360 to an X360S? Especially if it RRODS? Or is everything saved to your GT?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Stoney wrote:
How would you transfer your content from one X360 to an X360S? Especially if it RRODS? Or is everything saved to your GT?

HDD transfer cable. RROD doesn't affect the 360 HDD.
Back to top Go down
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:24 am

i have it. its sexy.
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 pm

I dont need one. Im fine right now. But if my dinosaur dies, I'll probably get the slim...or another Arcade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Piccolo
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 pm

i have a 360 pro 60gb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a 360 Slim?   Anyone have a 360 Slim? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a 360 Slim?
Page 1 of 1