Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown

Go down 
+3
Orc
Bluenose
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:27 pm

no me gusta DS anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Games. That's all what ever mattered.

If the guy says "sure" one more time I'm going to hunt him down and kill him.

There are flaws in this though. He mentions how Vita has wonderful motion sensor. Derp, so does 3DS. Forgot to mention that.

Also forgot to mention backwards compatibility.

Gotta say though, just goes to show that the Vita is another PS3. It's a multimedia hub, not an excellent gaming system. Might overtake 3DS in games library towards the end of the generation, like PS3 is overtaking 360 now... but by then who really gives a fuck?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Overall the PS Vita has a far better potential to become the superior handheld. Not only is it better in in home media and social entertainment. But with the massive line up of games it will easily catch up with the 3DS quick enough.

Although i'd have to say sony really needs to cut down the price. I know the tech is more impressive but the 3DS cheap price opposed to the vita is far more appealing.

Still i'm first gonna wait till cnet makes a comparison between these two in prizefight because they have a bigger variety in rounds and go in more detail.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 pm

PS Vita won :fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Did he give the Vita a point because it looks cool? In the same round he even said the 3DS is more portable and the Vita's screen is blindingly reflective. Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown 1443829230

Regardless it doesn't matter if the Vita is more powerful because at the end of the day it's Nintendo vs Sony. Let's get real now Sony dropped the ball on PSP. Square-Enix and Atlus carried the whole system it would have been a complete failure without them. Meanwhile the DS had both excellent first party games and third party games.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Did he give the Vita a point because it looks cool? In the same round he even said the 3DS is more portable and the Vita's screen is blindingly reflective. Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown 1443829230

Regardless it doesn't matter if the Vita is more powerful because at the end of the day it's Nintendo vs Sony. Let's get real now Sony dropped the ball on PSP. Square-Enix and Atlus carried the whole system it would have been a complete failure without them. Meanwhile the DS had both excellent first party games and third party games.

I think he meant it in the way that for example the Tumbler for Batman is completely impractical for normal road use, too big to fit down narrow roads etc etc etc...

....but it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

So does that automatically mean the 3DS has better games than the Vita? Honestly, the Vita's library looks way more appealing to me than the 3DS's, although I'm not gonna be buying either at any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown   Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Videogame Showdown
Page 1 of 1