Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas

Go down 
+7
Shin_Akuma
raspymanic
Hydell
Stoney
Franko
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211341p1.html
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:44 pm

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GONNA BE FUCKING AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 pm

^ Didn't they say that about GTA4....
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 pm

And if you look and listen to the the main protagonist it sounds like Ray Liotta, and he looks like an older Tommy Vercetti.

I hope that's true. Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas 2505020059

Regarding the setting, I think it's just set in Los Santos and not the whole of San Andreas.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:29 pm

I seriously hope they dont have you playing as some crip chavy wannabe like in San Andreas...that shit was stupid.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 pm

told u so :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 pm

there was a lack of grove street in that trailer
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:39 am

Fail.
They've done Liberty City to death
I was sick of all these fucking repeated location and was hoping they'd do something out of their comfort zone.
Mexico, Spain, France, London in 3D, anything. Something interesting. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 am

Reaper wrote:
I seriously hope they dont have you playing as some crip chavy wannabe like in San Andreas...that shit was stupid.

Fact.

Lykos wrote:
Fail.
I was sick of all these fucking repeated location and was hoping they'd do something out of their comfort zone.

I imagine Rockstar aren't brave enough to not feature an American city. The prospect of doing so probably scares them to death that the North American market simply wouldn't buy it.

Although judging by the trends over the past couple of years it appears Europe has become the largest gaming market but it's been proven that we're not that picky when it comes to geography.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Why dont they make it in East End London 1960's.

Work for the Fuckin Kray Twins, buy an underground unlicensed boxing ring and hire Lennie Mclean as your prizefighter.

Do bank heists UK style...balaclavas, bomber jackets and sawn off shottys and yell "GET ON THA FACKIN GRAOND YOU CAANTS....DONTCHU FACKIN MOVE!"

Shit would be much better.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Reaper wrote:

Work for the Fuckin Kray Twins, buy an underground unlicensed boxing ring and hire Lennie Mclean as your prizefighter.

Do bank heists UK style...balaclavas, bomber jackets and sawn off shottys and yell "GET ON THA FACKIN GRAOND YOU CAANTS....DONTCHU FACKIN MOVE!"

That sounds boring and retarded. It should be in San Andreas, right fully. You just jelly of us American master race.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Fact.

Lykos wrote:
Fail.

I imagine Rockstar aren't brave enough to not feature an American city. The prospect of doing so probably scares them to death that the North American market simply wouldn't buy it.

Although judging by the trends over the past couple of years it appears Europe has become the largest gaming market but it's been proven that we're not that picky when it comes to geography.

Never thought of it that way. Still think it's ridiculous. People would probably buy it regardless. They just need to get off their asses and do something new with the series.

Reaper wrote:

Bro, check out APB. You would probably like it. It's free to play now. I haven't tried it out yet but definitely will. To my knowledge it has this whole cops vs criminals thing going on, which probably means you can do shit like break into places and steal stuff or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 pm

San Andreas in the 1900's anyone? :happyalone:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Teckno wrote:

Frag yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Haters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Its set in present time -_-

Last edited by Franko on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Teckno wrote:

Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas 2505020059 Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas 2505020059 Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas 2505020059 Love that idea.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 am

Duke wrote:
That sounds boring and retarded. It should be in San Andreas, right fully. You just jelly of us American master race.

Master race of what? Been in debt? Rockstar is a British game developer so what 'rightful' claim is there for it to be set in San Andreas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Duke wrote:

Master race of what? Been in debt? Rockstar is a British game developer so what 'rightful' claim is there for it to be set in San Andreas?

It's crazy that the the brain child behind GTA is some Scottish guy, then of course the Houser Brother's took to where it is today although some people think they are going backwards.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 am

I wouldn't mind a GTA in a city outside of the U.S. but I would want it in modern times. Putting it in the 1960s like Reaper said would severely limit the carnage you could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas   Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto V set in San Andreas
Page 1 of 1