Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Coming to PSN as a PS2 Classic today. You excited?
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Nay, it's very barbones compared to Vice City and San Andreas, was fucking amazballs for it's time, but not so much now.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Exactly. I mean, Grand Theft Auto 3 definitely had its impact on the industry, but I'm sure it's dated now.

A lot of the games become dated one way or another. Even classics like Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (or Majora's Mask) have archaic control schemes.

In any case, Grand Theft Auto 3 was a landmark game, but open-world games have advanced so much since then in both content and narrative.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Will the 'Red Light District' be included?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Well of course. I mean how can you not include that street that was invented in Grand Theft Auto 3?

Off-topic, did anyone else realize how unoriginal Amsterdam is?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Ugh mate I swear London is so much more unoriginal. They ripped it off from everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:14 pm

call me when all i have to do is follow a god dam train.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 pm

And it is now delayed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today   Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 3 on PSN Today
Page 1 of 1